whos your favorite actress/actor?

jewl*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Forest Whitaker has played in Panic Room, Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai, Phone Boot, Phenomenon, Species and many more.

He's a great actor. I especially like him in Panic Room :)

ForestWhit_Vespa_839964_400.jpg

Oh, THAT guy... Yeah he's alright, he's the good guy in Panic Room... i like that :)

• 3 weeks later...
Reese Witherspoon' date=' Paul Walker, Meg Ryan, Renée Zellweger, Ashley Judd, Ben Stiller, Kate Winslet, Drew Barrymore, Michael Vartan, Sandra Bullock, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Monica Potter, Orlando Bloom, and so on and so on.... :D[/quote']

Michael Vartan is very very handsome....and talented... :D

michael-vartan.jpg

Reese Witherspoon' date=' Paul Walker, Meg Ryan, Renée Zellweger, Ashley Judd, Ben Stiller, Kate Winslet, Drew Barrymore, Michael Vartan, Sandra Bullock, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Monica Potter, Orlando Bloom, and so on and so on.... :D[/quote']

Michael Vartan is very very handsome....and talented... :D

michael-vartan.jpg

I can't see the picture, Laura... :cry: And of course he is handsome... ha ha... AND talented!! No, really, he is a great actor. Plus I totally dig his voice. SO cute. :)

Sooz, I LOVED "Never Been Kissed"!!! I fell for Michael straight away watching that movie... When he ran up to Drew Barrymore at the baseball field in his white t-shirt and grey v-neck sweater. WOW! :o