✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD Sound Bytes-NEW DEADLINE MONDAY!!

TraceOddity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

em...I hate it when i have to be negative...

I really appreciate you going to the trouble to do this, but the sound bytes are going to be dubbed over pre-existing music written by someone on the board. So I really need just a little blurb about yourself. I guess I should have mentionned that in the first post. I'm moving and also in the middle of a couple of other projects, so I'm brain-dead these days:dozey:.

So sorry if it took you a long time to put it together. It's really well done though!:)

It sounds like good music for openning a podcast...anyone ever thought of a coldplaying.com podcast?:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Deadline extended so I can beg some more!!

So far, I only have 7 sound bytes, counting my own. I'd like to make the bonus track on the CD a reading of the CCc's 'mission statement' over a piece of piano music, with the voices of as many people as possible interspersed throughout...sort of a way to show all the individual voices that go together to serve a common goal. I really need more of these to get that effect. I didn't explain it before because I thought it would be cool for people to hear it for the first time if they weren't expecting it. Now that I've explained why I'm asking for them, hopefully some more of you will make some. I'm moving the deadline to MArch 1st to give everyone time. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time. I really appreciate it!! *gets up off knees, quits begging*:)

I love the idea, Tracie!! :dance: I promise, promise, promise to get my byte in before the deadline. I think I may just go out and buy a new mic to record it (the one I have right now is pretty awful.....but it was free, so I can't complain toooo much :laugh3:).....

oh god I just thought about this and I was so close to the guys...

well.l. my idea is

if somedy here is following the band in their tour... and have the chance...

can you imagine how cool would be if we have soundbytes of the band

oh god I just thought about this and I was so close to the guys...

well.l. my idea is

if somedy here is following the band in their tour... and have the chance...

can you imagine how cool would be if we have soundbytes of the band

You have no idea how much I've daydreamed of that,lol:) . If anyone gets one, we can only use it with permission. ANd obviously, I don't want to see the band feeling botherred. But it would be sooo sweet!!

"Hi. This is Chris, Jonny, Will and Guy from Coldplay and we support 'How We See The World', the Coldplaying Dot Com Charity album."

Oh if only...

But it's you guys that are making it, so you're what matters most!:D

what about sending an e- mail to debs?

So far, that hasn't been too productive.

Besides, any on-line promo they'd do would have to be for their official site. We may be the best Coldplay site on the net, but we're sill unofficial. Tania's going to send Debs a copy when it's done. That's the best we can do for now. *still daydreaming* I'd love them to know what we're doing though.:)

hahaha I can't wait for my copy...

I'd really like to buy a copy too.. but I don't have credit card I don't know how could I get it-...

It'd be so great if at least the album would be in the official site...

We'll have to sell them through a site that takes money orders. Don't tell anyone, but I don't have a credit card either,lol...but I think I get a free copy.;)

So, I'm a mod....I've got an mp3-player which can record my voice....so, why shouldn't I take part in it?heheh......I'll contribute...;)

(although I hate hearing my voice...:uhoh:)

YAY! I hope everyone contributes!! (and don't feel bad, everyone hates the sound of their own voice...even Chris MArtin,lol) THanks, Julia!:D