✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD Sound Bytes-NEW DEADLINE MONDAY!!

TraceOddity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come one people :dance:

P.S. A massive THANK YOU to Tracie for all your hard work, recording this bit of audio is nothing compared to all you're doing :nice: :kiss:

Yeah!! Huge THANK YOU to Tracie from me as well!! You've been so organized through this whole process.....major kudos! :dance:

Let's get those sound byte in everyone! If I'm not mistaken, people can record a really short byte saying something like, "Hi I'm ____ from ____"...and that's ok too (right Tracie?). That might encourage more people to record if they don't really know what else to say. :nice:

Yeah!! Huge THANK YOU to Tracie from me as well!! You've been so organized through this whole process.....major kudos! :dance:

Let's get those sound byte in everyone! If I'm not mistaken, people can record a really short byte saying something like, "Hi I'm ____ from ____"...and that's ok too (right Tracie?). That might encourage more people to record if they don't really know what else to say. :nice:

That's totoally ok. It doesn't have to be an autobiography,lol.:D

Erm...organized? Me?:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

I listened to my own sound-byte today and I realised that I was speaking much too slowly... and I remember having a Red Bull that day too :P

Just wondering if you think its ok, or if i can re-submit?

Maybe im just making a mountain out of a mole hill though. :rolleyes:

I listened to my own sound-byte today and I realised that I was speaking much too slowly... and I remember having a Red Bull that day too :P

Just wondering if you think its ok, or if i can re-submit?

Maybe im just making a mountain out of a mole hill though. :rolleyes:

Does it really give you wings? lol.

I think it's ok, but if you want to do it over, it's up to you.