February 24, 200719 yr ooooh Lore....you have to come up with something spontaneously just like I did....yeah then you have to practize it....just like I did....:P
February 24, 200719 yr Author TATAAAAAAA....here is my voice!:D http://www.badongo.com/file/2308401 I hope it is ok....;) Could you upload it to sendspace or rapidshare? The site it's on doesn't like me...it cuts my internet connection. Sorry to be a pest!:laugh3: Lore: Just say something like 'hi, my name's Mary and I love *your interests*, or I'm from *where you're from*...or both. ANything you want. It only has to be a few seconds!(I'm really embarrassed now because I don't actually know anything about you,lol.):D
February 24, 200719 yr Author What is the piano track? It's by Petra (petra_coldplay) and it's called 'Stille Wateren'.
February 24, 200719 yr Could you upload it to sendspace or rapidshare? The site it's on doesn't like me...it cuts my internet connection. Sorry to be a pest!:laugh3: Lore: Just say something like 'hi, my name's Mary and I love *your interests*, or I'm from *where you're from*...or both. ANything you want. It only has to be a few seconds!(I'm really embarrassed now because I don't actually know anything about you,lol.):D OK....hehe here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qseg5x hope it works now....;)
February 24, 200719 yr Author OK....hehe here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qseg5x hope it works now....;) THat works. Thanks, Julia!!:)
February 24, 200719 yr haha ohh no problem Tracie.. hope someday we'll have a chance to talk :wink: mmm I guess I'll try to record something soon... just a quick hi or something like that
February 24, 200719 yr Author haha ohh no problem Tracie.. hope someday we'll have a chance to talk :wink: mmm I guess I'll try to record something soon... just a quick hi or something like that THat's alll ya need. Thanks, Lore!:D :D :D
February 24, 200719 yr I can't find my mic :cry: Maybe you can record yourself from your phone and send it to your email? Or record it from your camera? :idea2:
February 25, 200719 yr Fantastic idea :D it worked but I had to split my sound clip into two parts...and audacity won't work to put them together :angry: So Tracie if you want you can join them, you're probably better than me with technology :lol: btw I hate my voice and my english accent :dozey:
February 25, 200719 yr Author Fantastic idea :D it worked but I had to split my sound clip into two parts...and audacity won't work to put them together :angry: So Tracie if you want you can join them, you're probably better than me with technology :lol: btw I hate my voice and my english accent :dozey: Ha ha! I can re-join them, no problem. And like I said before, nobody likes their voice, so don't feel bad!:) There are alot of accents on this project...it's a 'think global' kind of prject, so perfect English isn't required.(If it was, I couldn't even be on it, and English is my first language,lol) Thaks, iriden!:D
February 25, 200719 yr This is so annoying theres a dog barking outside at the mo :lol:... I'll try to record something tonight.
February 25, 200719 yr Ha ha! I can re-join them, no problem. And like I said before, nobody likes their voice, so don't feel bad!:) There are alot of accents on this project...it's a 'think global' kind of prject, so perfect English isn't required.(If it was, I couldn't even be on it, and English is my first language,lol) Thaks, iriden!:D Ok so clips on their way to be uploaded :nice: here they are
February 25, 200719 yr OK tracie i'm about to upload my sound byte :smug: Shall i put it on sendspace?
February 25, 200719 yr Author OK tracie i'm about to upload my sound byte :smug: Shall i put it on sendspace? Yes, sendspace please!! I don't have a premium rapidshare account, so I'm still waiting to download iriden's.:) THanks!
February 25, 200719 yr Ok sendspace was being wierd so i put it on megaupload. Heres the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHJ32647 Hope its OK! ;)
February 25, 200719 yr Author Ok sendspace was being wierd so i put it on megaupload. Heres the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHJ32647 Hope its OK! ;) Crap...megaupload terminates my internet connection...crap, sorry! How about savefile?
February 25, 200719 yr Crap...megaupload terminates my internet connection...crap, sorry! How about savefile? Ok let me see...
February 25, 200719 yr thanks Tracie for the PM :).. i'll try to recored my voice hopefully soon but now actually my voice is bit gone & scratchy coz i had a cold lol.. but i LOVE this whole idea! :nice:
February 25, 200719 yr sorry about this my internet just died took me ages to get it to connect again :confused: I'll try uploading to sendfile.
February 25, 200719 yr Author sorry about this my internet just died took me ages to get it to connect again :confused: I'll try uploading to sendfile. You mean savefile? I know what you mean about slow connections...megaupload did that to me,lol.:lol:
February 25, 200719 yr Author thanks Tracie for the PM hehe.. i'll try to recored my voice hopefully soon but now actually my voice is bit gone & scratchy coz i had a cold lol.. but i LOVE this whole idea! :nice: Great! Thanks, and I hope you feel better soon.:)
Create an account or sign in to comment