✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD Sound Bytes-NEW DEADLINE MONDAY!!

TraceOddity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TATAAAAAAA....here is my voice!:D

http://www.badongo.com/file/2308401

I hope it is ok....;)

Could you upload it to sendspace or rapidshare? The site it's on doesn't like me...it cuts my internet connection. Sorry to be a pest!:laugh3:

Lore: Just say something like 'hi, my name's Mary and I love *your interests*, or I'm from *where you're from*...or both. ANything you want. It only has to be a few seconds!(I'm really embarrassed now because I don't actually know anything about you,lol.):D

Could you upload it to sendspace or rapidshare? The site it's on doesn't like me...it cuts my internet connection. Sorry to be a pest!:laugh3:

Lore: Just say something like 'hi, my name's Mary and I love *your interests*, or I'm from *where you're from*...or both. ANything you want. It only has to be a few seconds!(I'm really embarrassed now because I don't actually know anything about you,lol.):D

OK....hehe here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qseg5x

hope it works now....;)

Fantastic idea :D

it worked but I had to split my sound clip into two parts...and audacity won't work to put them together :angry:

So Tracie if you want you can join them, you're probably better than me with technology :lol:

btw I hate my voice and my english accent :dozey:

Fantastic idea :D

it worked but I had to split my sound clip into two parts...and audacity won't work to put them together :angry:

So Tracie if you want you can join them, you're probably better than me with technology :lol:

btw I hate my voice and my english accent :dozey:

Ha ha! I can re-join them, no problem. And like I said before, nobody likes their voice, so don't feel bad!:) There are alot of accents on this project...it's a 'think global' kind of prject, so perfect English isn't required.(If it was, I couldn't even be on it, and English is my first language,lol) Thaks, iriden!:D

Ha ha! I can re-join them, no problem. And like I said before, nobody likes their voice, so don't feel bad!:) There are alot of accents on this project...it's a 'think global' kind of prject, so perfect English isn't required.(If it was, I couldn't even be on it, and English is my first language,lol) Thaks, iriden!:D

Ok so clips on their way to be uploaded :nice:

here they are