✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD Sound Bytes-NEW DEADLINE MONDAY!!

TraceOddity

hi guys, ive been lookin for musicians in montreal for awhile now. i looked around for cover bands and all pretty much suck reallllll bad. im not being critical just honest. if anyone would like to do covers for this charity album i think coldplay themselves might want something to do with it. i sound almost exactly like chris ...and thats not an oversized ego talking either. id just really like to do something with someone and get this project rollin. anyways let me know if anyones interested.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys' date=' ive been lookin for musicians in montreal for awhile now. i looked around for cover bands and all pretty much suck reallllll bad. im not being critical just honest. if anyone would like to do covers for this charity album i think coldplay themselves might want something to do with it. i sound almost exactly like chris ...and thats not an oversized ego talking either. id just really like to do something with someone and get this project rollin. anyways let me know if anyones interested.[/quote']

Actually, we already have all the music together for this one.:)

I've chosen to avoid covers for 2 reasons:

1. The legal ramafications of using other ppl's material, and the fact that any airplay of this CD will garner royalties for the musicians on it,

2. There is such a wealth of songwriting talent on this forum and I'm a big supporter of unknown talent.

I hope you're successful in finding others to work with...I lived in Montreal a few years ago, and I found alot of SHITE and not much talent,lol, so I know what you mean! THanks for offerring, and best of luck!:D

I'll do one soon.

I had some crazy thought of like, at the start of the CD or something, it came in with one voice, 'Hi, I'm Sam, I like music and love to...' and then other start to come in, layerig over the top and then BOOM!!!! and the first song comes on.

sorry, I sometimes get a bit excited.

I'll do one soon.

I had some crazy thought of like, at the start of the CD or something, it came in with one voice, 'Hi, I'm Sam, I like music and love to...' and then other start to come in, layerig over the top and then BOOM!!!! and the first song comes on.

sorry, I sometimes get a bit excited.

That would be great :)

That would be great :)

It's something like that...;)

Uploading: If you go to a site like http://www.sendspace.com or http://www.rapidshare.com, there will be a 'browse' option on the main screen. Click that to find the file you want to upload and than double-click that file. When the site's finished uploading, you'll be provided with a link to your file, which you can copy & paste here. Hope that makes sense.:)

Guest LiquidSky

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have to think of what I'm going to say.......:thinking:

Can it just be me laughing? Because I'm probably going to laugh....:\