✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD Sound Bytes-NEW DEADLINE MONDAY!!

TraceOddity

Due to a power failure at the studio we were unable to put the last track together. I'll be back in to finish it on monday afternoon. So, there's still time to upload a sound byte if anyone still wants to.:)

Does anybody have, or can anybody make, say a 10-30 second sound byte of themselves? Just say your name, username, interests, website url, beliefs, pleas for world peace...whatever!

All are welcome. You don't need to be one of the musicians to get in on this one...and Mods are strongly *cough** encouraged,lol.;)

PM me, or post here if you like!

DEADLINE: March 1st...the day before Chris's B-Day!

Why? I'd like to make the bonus track on the CD a reading of the CCc's 'mission statement' over a piece of piano music, with the voices of as many people as possible interspersed throughout...sort of a way to show all the individual voices that go together to serve a common goal. I really need more of these to get that effect. I didn't explain it before because I thought it would be cool for people to hear it for the first time if they weren't expecting it. Now that I've explained why I'm asking for them, hopefully some more of you will make some. I'm moving the deadline to MArch 1st to give everyone time. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time. I really appreciate it!! *gets up off knees, quits begging*

(Trust me, there's a good reason!):)

Contributors so far:

Busybeeburns

Chris015

Anniep_93

ColdMike

Li_Cold

Victaniac

YamFox

Gitta Rensolo

Texasluvsjonny

iriden

Zemy101

KATZ

lunar1126

Indanomati

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, very interesting Tracie. I'll see what I can do.

I'll go find my mic now and if I don't sound retarded I'll send my voice to you. :)

EDIT: Oh can you please post an example clip or something so I have an idea of what to say?

Say whatever you want..."Hi, I'm Annie and I love chocolate, Coldplay and RICK8..."lol! Anything, as long as it's fairly short. I can't post a clip tonight, because my friend's sleeping in the room where I keep my mics & stuff...sorry! But don't worry. You won't sound retarded. Just be yourself!:D

sounds good ! only I don't sound very good in mic :P ,but I'll try to send it to you anyway !

question: i have to upload it ? like in sendspace or sth like that? and then put the link in this thread ?

(sorry if I sound too dum with these questions :P ... )

well, anyway, Great Idea !!!

Hello all!

Yes, ppl can upload sound bytes to sendspace or a site like it. Please, no MegaUpload...it doesn't like my computer anymore,lol.

Thank god for recording mp3 players! That's how I'm doing mine too.:)

As far as a deadline goes, I have to think about it. It'll be the same as the deadline for the artwork, so probably mid-February. Assume it's Feb. 15th for now. I'll change the first post if that changes.

Glad to see so much interest!! (but I don't see any site Mods on here yet...*cough, cough*);)

EDIT: I clicked the smilie...Thanks, Merek!!:)

Hello all!

Yes, ppl can upload sound bytes to sendspace or a site like it. Please, no MegaUpload...it doesn't like my computer anymore,lol.

As far as a deadline goes, I have to think about it. It'll be the same as the deadline for the artwork, so probably mid-February. Assume it's Feb. 15th for now. I'll change the first post if that changes.

Glad to see so much interest!! (but I don't see any site Mods on here yet...*cough, cough*);)

There haven't been that many around recently!! They all appear to have vanished!!:rolleyes:

Hello all!

EDIT: I clicked the smilie...Thanks, Merek!!:)

is it crap? i can do longer with my ipod

Yeah at the weekend i may be able to do summin, but we'll see im quite busy. Oh and deadlines are like my worst enemy, but ill give it my best shot. I think i'll do a guitar solo for 15 seconds, it'll be a challenge. And i thought Parachutes was short!

The artwork i think u mentioned sounds interesting Tracie, i might be able to lend a hand there, ill go and find the thread if its not too late...

Yeah at the weekend i may be able to do summin, but we'll see im quite busy. Oh and deadlines are like my worst enemy, but ill give it my best shot. I think i'll do a guitar solo for 15 seconds, it'll be a challenge. And i thought Parachutes was short!

The artwork i think u mentioned sounds interesting Tracie, i might be able to lend a hand there, ill go and find the thread if its not too late...

Sounds good! Can you work a bit of talking in there somewhere? Doesn't have to be much. Just your name and something about yourself.

The artwork will be open-source, just like everything else. Everyone will be welcome to submit artwork, and everyone can vote of their favorite. I'd love it if you'd be a part of it. I'll open a thread for it very soon!!:D