✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do Long Distance Relationships Work?

Sweet One

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the 80s there was this mega successful fantasy film in germany...momo.....it was about the adventures of a girl with curly hair..........i loved that film when i was small...around 5 or i dunno...but at that time i had the curliest hair on the planet....thats why evertime i saw that girl it remembered me of my own hair :D ....thats the story behind the "momo".....u wont believe it but my essay i sent to stanford...columbia etc was called "momoism"....it was such a great essay!! :D :)

the introduction:::

I am a Momo. At least that is what my older brother tells me. It's just a well-meant joke, but its origin and evolution shed an interesting light on who I am. Ironically, it was I who first referred to myself with the silly-sounding two syllables. My parents named me Imran, after a famous cricket player. A difficult name to pronounce, it called for a soft nickname and Imo was soon decided upon. Fast-forward two years, when I begin to speak. In a first expression of individuality, or more likely due to the linguistic limitations of a 2-year-old, Imo became Momo.

:lol: :lol:

• 4 years later...

I would say Long Distance Relationships only work if there is real passion in the relationship.

Although I read that more than 50% of couples who go to different universities for whatever reason ain't a couple after the first couple years.