✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay songs TODAY

Wally

square one

politik

yellow

i'll update it :P

well someone already gave a setlist but it didnt have any new songs, so can you tell us if they where lieing or not?? please its 4:37am and ive been up all night hoping to hear new songs.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's very nice of you lore,

on the other hand, can someone explain me what's the deal with the new songs? cause i don't get it..umm maybe i have to do some analogy with umm for example... i'm the ultimate fan of a tv show *the name is not important now* so i always read spoilers and i'm desperate to see the next episode, pics, news, interviews anything so my only guess is that my obsession compares with the obsession of some posters like they can't wait for knowing more, am i right?

I know everyone is complaining that there are no "new songs", but all the material off X&Y is new to S America. And I'm sure the people there are more than happy that the band is there playing them, so stop bitching. I would die to hear Sparks live again.

yeah i will literally faint over the crowd when i see chris and the guys at stage playing the songs and say hello to us ahhh

is friday's night yet?:rolleyes:

In all fairness, Chris did mention in one of the interviews that they didn't want to get too excited about the new material if it wasn't ready...sorry if my translation is off there.

I just played a gig tonight where we dropped a couple of tunes because we didn't feel they were ready. I don't care how famous you are or aren't, if you can't play new material with confidence, you're going to go with what you know (i.e. Yellow or Clocks, as Chris mentioned).

I'm sorry to hear there's no new material yet, but I completely understand why. We'll hear it soon enough.:)

THanks for the setlist!!

Im really sorry about me whining last night and insulting some people, but i have this to say The emptiest of feelings

Disappointed people clinging on to bottles

And when it comes it's so so disappointing

Let down and hanging around

Crushed like a bug in the ground

Let down and hanging around

great setlist, glad they finally managed to make their way over there and spread their love to the south american fans.

~ on one hand i'd completely understand how some fans can be disappointed at the no show of new songs since it was, afterall, publicly announced and got everyone excited and talking about the new material; so those fans have good reason to complain.

~ on the other, they seemed to deliver an a m a z i n g show nonetheless so no one, and i don't think anyone is, can complain about that! [with or without the new tracks]

Well, i understand why is people dissapointed, but i´m going next week (first row, by the way;) ) and i wanna hear some classic songs, like Sparks or Shiver. New songs are ok, but i´ve never seen them live...so, maybe next time!

Guest LiquidSky
i'll just post the setlist... no new songs but it was a great show... hope someone can give you some more news, I'm really tired and I'll go to sleep.. Didn't record anything, hopefully somebody did..

ok...

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

What If

Sparks

White Shadows

The Scientist

Till Kingdom Come

Trouble

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed In The Sea

In My PLace

Fix You

Only Sparks?:o:angry:

Well I like Sparks.. any videos of it?:D

First I was a bit disappointed, because I expected some new songs as well. The setlist was nearly the same as two years ago in Oberhausen. But then I read that they performed Sparks. What an incredible song! This single song was nearly worth to pay so much money for a ticket. :D They should play more of their older songs. Parachutes will ever be my favourite album of them.

i want them to play new material too!! but i wont get too excited yet.We havent heard any audio from last night yet, I expect them to only make minor adjustments to the set tonight, i.e Trouble/Shiver brought in for Sparks, im really hoping the bring back Low though!!! or One I Love, fantastic live ;)