✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NME

dave's girl

where coldplay in the NME last week? cos if they were i can't find it anywhere, despite looking everywhere today (in new "specially designed to hurt your feet so bad you'll never be able to walk again" shoes. i've never got the hang of choosing shoes that fit me - i still need my mum to come along and feel where my toes are.) did i miss much?

Yeah they were in it. There was a review on the forum gig and then a review and interview thingy with the boys when they were in the states a few weeks ago. It was funny :lol: You should still be able to get it :roll: Get your trainers on and go and have another look hun - good luck :lol:

I love Chris' version of ENL at the El Rey theatre - "cos if you ever feel neglected, if you think that all is lost and if you haven't won an oscar, if you think that all is lost" and Chris to Minnie Driver - "you've made some shit films" - hehehehehehe :lol: :lol: And Jonny looking up and catching Jack Nicholson grinning back at him - woo, that must be really weird :roll: It is a good article :D

it's not the first time my parents' fantastic musical knowledge has been displayed. last christmas, my mum told me she went everywhere looking for "the white boys" cd (instead of the white stripes). i'm just glad she didn't find one - although it might have been quite interesting.

Hahaha White Boys...that's way cute. :) I as well am having a shit time trying to find NME anywhere in San Francisco, and it's so freaking ironic that I have to search for it somewhere like in SF! Ian...wanna make a trade if I give you Pulse and you give me NME? :)

• 8 months later...
i know! i love to look back on old threads and bring em to life...but it erks some people :D

Yes it can be kinda annoying because it makes us believe that the person that starts the thread is back on the board. Like how I thought wow Jane is back. But she isn't.

Hahaha White Boys...that's way cute. :) I as well am having a shit time trying to find NME anywhere in San Francisco' date=' and it's so freaking ironic that I have to search for it somewhere like in SF! Ian...wanna make a trade if I give you Pulse and you give me NME? :)[/quote']

lol. i wonder if it will be hard for me to find one... :shrug: