Reilly

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Douche....

Bag....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Sorry. Wrestlemania is tonight and I'm pissed that I can't watch it. If you didn't pick up the reference - it's one of The Rocks catchphrases. He said "whats your name" and then when the guy was answering he'd shout "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS."

And the crowd went wild. And me. Chanting Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!

I miss The Rock :( Why did he have to go and do movies? He was a better wrestler. The most electrifying man in sports entertainment. :(

No he isn't still wrestling. He did do a promotional skit though for the millionaire match at Mania this year.

He should be though. He was awesome.

I guess when you shouted nothing,fool at the screen would be one of the rare moments where I'd turn my back on you in a childish "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT" manner.

Truth. The Rock was one of the most influential people in my childhood.

wow.

just shoot me already. for all of my miseries just piled themselves on my back just now! He really was an influence on you?!

I mean, I can understand if it was like a visiting fireman telling you how great their career was...but a wrestler? Boys are great and their minds are always filled with great stuff. Jack

wow.

just shoot me already. for all of my miseries just piled themselves on my back just now! He really was an influence on you?!

I mean, I can understand if it was like a visiting fireman telling you how great their career was...but a wrestler? Boys are great and their minds are always filled with great stuff. Jack

Oh come on. The Rock was awesome. He was completely in control of himself, he let noone boss him around or tell him what to do, and he was charismatic, confident. He was a good role model! In a wrestling obsessed way. :)

And, Dave. You're boring. :( Haha :P I kid. But Wrestling isn't for everyone. I'm 18 and I still love it.