✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Write the Persons Name Above You

Reilly

Oh come on. The Rock was awesome. He was completely in control of himself, he let noone boss him around or tell him what to do, and he was charismatic, confident. He was a good role model! In a wrestling obsessed way. :)

And, Dave. You're boring. :( Haha :P I kid. But Wrestling isn't for everyone. I'm 18 and I still love it.

I know I am :laugh3:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's my turn to ask: Who says those things are cool?

Cool is the person who can be awesome even in the dry absence of alcohol. Cool and unboring is the person that can party in a hot elevator. Boring is someone who is "cool" ONLY when they smoke or drink.

Dave.

I still cant believe its still going!

It's seems logical really. I only have a handful of people I can truly call friends and they are around the country in different Unis. I don't smoke, I don't go out clubing every-other week, I don't even drink.

The coolest guy I know never goes out. Crystal made a good point, I hate it when people mask their shit personalities behind constant smoking, drinking, clubbing, and then the really boring people mix it all together and have to throw drugs in there.

The last time I've seen someone smoke a cigarette and thought "Wow they look cool" was when I was probably about 9. Now, all of those things are pretty irrelevant to the person themselves.