March 14, 200818 yr Small talk on the radio It seems I am going nowhere today Small talk gets you nowhere choose Between a curtain or a star And I'm silent to the dark 'Cause when I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone Small talk on the radio It seems I am going nowhere today (Not today) Small talk gets you nowhere I'm silent to the dark and tepid Only when you ask 'Cause when I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone When I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone And you can do anything you want Yeah you can anything you want You can do anything you want It doesn't matter It doesn't matter 'Cause when I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone When I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone When I needed someone To talk to To talk to To talk to 'Cause when I needed someone to talk to You were the only one around Small cost, it pays to be alone
March 18, 200818 yr No Time for Later - The Trews (I don't know why but I cant get it out of my head)
March 21, 200818 yr Love the new soundtrack which tv-channel Pro7 uses for season 3 of "Germany's Next Topmodel". :nice: :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S3JCknQJ4
March 23, 200818 yr The Beatles - "I Me Mine" All I can hear, "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine." Even those tears. I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
March 25, 200818 yr The Beatles - "I Me Mine" All I can hear, "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine." Even those tears. I me mine, I me mine, I me mine. that song is so great!
March 25, 200818 yr ^ yes, indeed! :nice: Tracy Chapman - "Fast Car" i've been looking for this song for so long, but i couldn't remember the title! i'm so glad i finally found it! :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment