🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris is GAY?

ClocksGoTickyTock

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. he's not gay. He dates Gywneth Paltrow.

i beg to differ, he may, but you see all the time on those shows where they dated someone to cover it up, it was a silly question, no one knows the answer

umm... I think he really dates her. If he was gay, I think he would of come out and said it by now.

Why would he?

erm..so many famous people have been gay and hidden it for years...Wacko jacko, Micheal Barrymore etc...

Besides i believe chris once said he was confused as kid, though i have no idea if that's true or not, either way who cares?

why does sexuality always come into things? Is it important? It doesnt change who people are

Besides i believe chris once said he was confused as kid, though i have no idea if that's true or not, either way who cares?

I read that once, and how he thought he was gay but then decided he wasn't. That's the only reason I thought he would of come out and said he was.

But like you said. Who cares? :shrug: I just thought I'd be nice and answer their question. ;)

i dont think that he is gay, but i also dont think that if he was he would come out to his audience. Look how secretive he is about his STRAIGHT relationship. Just a thought, personally, I would think he would hide it.

HOWEVER!! He is NOT gay!! LOL (but BOY would my husband be happy if he were!) :lol: :lol: