✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fast food = death (and also some football talk)

MrMagpie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

I don't really care about the game that much.

My team plays the Steelers tomorrow.

ahhh...Chargers man are ye?

well I'm rooting for the Chargers and the Cards. I wish they could both go to the Super Bowl. That would put an end to the retards who say they "don't belong" just because the rest of the division sucks.

I find it funny that the 2 teams that "didn't belong" and won by "default" both beat "superior" teams last week.

suck that, Pats fans

Haha yeah, it is quite ironic that the "weak" teams lost to "better" teams.

I am just so happy that the Chargers season is longer than the Patriots by at least 2 games, and longer than the Colts season by one game.

My best friend is a Colts fan, so this annual playoff beating of them is rather fun :P

Haha yeah, it is quite ironic that the "weak" teams lost to "better" teams.

I am just so happy that the Chargers season is longer than the Patriots by at least 2 games, and longer than the Colts season by one game.

My best friend is a Colts fan, so this annual playoff beating of them is rather fun :P

One friend is a Packers fan (:laugh3:)

Another is a dolphins fan (:P)

And another is a....Pats fan (:angry:)

jokes on him...we're in the divisional round and they're at home jacking off

One friend is a Packers fan (:laugh3:)

Another is a dolphins fan (:P)

And another is a....Pats fan (:angry:)

jokes on him...we're in the divisional round and they're at home jacking off

What makes things all the better is teh Pats fan is cocky. So he whined so much about them being 11-5 and not making it in while the 8-8 Chargers did.

What makes things all the better is teh Pats fan is cocky. So he whined so much about them being 11-5 and not making it in while the 8-8 Chargers did.

yep. it would have sucked if the Chargers and Cards lost, cuz then they'd be right.

best part is how all the Pats fans bragged about beating the Cards 47-7 in Week 16. they said how the Cards sucked and how the Pats should be in. when I told them the Cards were resting their starters, not trying, and playing in SNOW, they didn't listen all they said was "Cards don't belong:

well we beat the great Matt Ryan so apparently we do belong. fucking Pats fans, hope they all rot without Brady