✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fast food = death (and also some football talk)

MrMagpie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a vegetarian too...mostly out of disgust over the way animals are treated, warehoused and tortured. I found it hard to stay away though. I still boycott certain places because of animal cruelty. I hate to add KFC to my list, but at least I'll be able to sleep at night for doing the right thing...and for not having indigestion,lol.

• 1 year later...

last time I went into subway they put cheese on after I told them not to. then they stuck it in the oven. Then they were about to put all the other bits on when I told them I didn't want cheese as 1) it was extra cost and 2) I didn't want it anyway

so they chucked the whole thing in the bin and started again :laugh3:

mcdonals is the devil! :surprised:

hahaha. naah. jk. but yeah. i NEVER have fast food. ever.

in this country (USA) sooo many peoples diet are based on fast food..

breakfast, lunch and dinner, that's all they eat. i guess, is good once every i dunno..

4 years! but everyday? every hour? no thanks.

i'm not the healthiest person around, i don't eat water and salads and im good for the day. :rolleyes:

i know how to prepare myself some good dishes that are not so high in fat or calories..

cuz just having a little salad and a glass of water for the rest of my life? i consider that touture.

coming from italy, food is essantial in our family, maiby a little too essantial for my dad hahha..

but it shouldn't be forgotten, cuz with food i think, comes tradition..

and fast food has become tradition for the families here in the US.

and i think that's pretty sad...

hahaha i remember going in a fast food place in italy and all i could see is americans..

not a pretty sight.

mcdonals is the devil! :surprised:

hahaha. naah. jk. but yeah. i NEVER have fast food. ever.

in this country (USA) sooo many peoples diet are based on fast food..

breakfast, lunch and dinner, that's all they eat. i guess, is good once every i dunno..

4 years! but everyday? every hour? no thanks.

i'm not the healthiest person around, i don't eat water and salads and im good for the day. :rolleyes:

i know how to prepare myself some good dishes that are not so high in fat or calories..

cuz just having a little salad and a glass of water for the rest of my life? i consider that touture.

coming from italy, food is essantial in our family, maiby a little too essantial for my dad hahha..

but it shouldn't be forgotten, cuz with food i think, comes tradition..

and fast food has become tradition for the families here in the US.

and i think that's pretty sad...

hahaha i remember going in a fast food place in italy and all i could see is americans..

not a pretty sight.

That's the way it is around here..... so no.... i DO NOT like fast food......

i can deal with going to burguer king or subway once a year, but that's it.

I can't stand Mcdonalds, and don't even get me started on KFC....... the smell alone..... :sick:

That's the way it is around here..... so no.... i DO NOT like fast food......

i can deal with going to burguer king or subway once a year, but that's it.

I can't stand Mcdonalds, and don't even get me started on KFC....... the smell alone..... :sick:

yeah. you need tradition to have good food :)

cuz whomever made that recepie probably put love and care into that dish.

and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't put in it something that would potentially kill you. :lol:

i've never gone to KFC. and never will. ew :P

Subway is great.

I think for hamburgers wendys is your best value for taste-cost ratio.

But McDonalds is the cheapest.

Totally agree. I have that double cheeseburger craving once in a while, and I only get them from Wendys.

However, when I'm on the west coast I gotta get me some In N Out. :blush: That stuff is pure heaven.

WENDY'S :wideeyed:. i could eat wendy's every day, i think, if it wasn't so bad for you.

have any other americans had five guys? i LOVE that place. i crave the bacon cheese dogs sometimes.

i have to say that fast food usually doesn't mess with my digestive system too much (well, besides wendy's frosties, which i'm pretty sure i'm allergic to). i usually feel worse after i eat a big meal at a nice resaurant than i do when i eat fast food, i think because i tend to eat smaller portions of fast food because i feel guilty for eating it in the first place. but i can't deny that i love it.