✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fast food = death (and also some football talk)

MrMagpie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oil and chicken, actually.:lol:

But I've had really oily chicken from other places before... especially some of my own cooking misjudgements... it never affects me like KFC...

I really wish I didn't like how it tastes so much sometimes... thankfully I rarely eat out at all. :thinking:

But I've had really oily chicken from other places before... especially some of my own cooking misjudgements... it never affects me like KFC...

I really wish I didn't like how it tastes so much sometimes... thankfully I rarely eat out at all. :thinking:

Come to think of it, my own stir-fries probably have more oil than KFC...ew...Maybe it's the 11 herbs and spices that get us.

Come to think of it, my own stir-fries probably have more oil than KFC...ew...Maybe it's the 11 herbs and spices that get us.

They taste like your standard poultry spices to me...

Maybe it's the type of oil? Or maybe deep frying it does something to it? Or maybe they do use some sort of artificial flavor or preservative in the spices that some people react badly to? Or maybe just all of those put together.... :stunned:

KFC always make me think of the movie So I Married An Axe Murderer and the crazy dad.

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

:laugh3:

Yo.

KFC suppliers cram birds into huge waste-filled factories, breed and drug them to grow so large that they can’t even walk, and often break their wings and legs. At slaughter, the birds’ throats are slit and they are dropped into tanks of scalding-hot water—often while they are still conscious. It would be illegal for KFC to abuse dogs, cats, pigs, or cows in these ways.

http://www.kfccruelty.com/

possible slight exaggeration....but based on very real stuff...

don't eat there.