✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Thom Yorke Thread

MrMagpie

Hey, if Matt Bellamy can have his own thread, can't Thom Yorke have his own thread?

I believe the answer is yes.

So spam this thread with your Thom York love.

Favourite quotes

Favourite pics

Favourite videos

Fantasies about Thom if you are a female. (or a guy with issues)

Spam away!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^No I remember you doing that! It was great!!!

If radiohead=weird, weird=brilliant

I didn't quite finish it though.

But on an art related note!

I was at a coffee house tonight. And at each table was paper, crayons, and markers just to doodle/graffiti as you enjoyed each others company, music, and stuff like that.

There were also candles. So I used the crayons to make this awesome picture out of melted wax. It was a bird over the ocean exploding out of its old feathers into a new bird.

Yes, that is true - they're everything else, and then some! Sort of those thoughts we keep in the back of our minds, bubbling to the surface.. A way to feel that isn't like the typical pop or rock, or really anything else!

One good thing about art & radiohead - it does open the window for thinking outside of the box!

I was at a coffee house tonight. And at each table was paper, crayons, and markers just to doodle/graffiti as you enjoyed each others company, music, and stuff like that.

There were also candles. So I used the crayons to make this awesome picture out of melted wax. It was a bird over the ocean exploding out of its old feathers into a new bird.

:D sounds really cool.... when I was little my mom didn't let me play with crayons because I would always have the urge to use them to decorate our walls :thinking::lol:

awww sounds so great! :) and candles are awesome ... especially wax :D i like to put fingers in it and then put the wax from my fingers when it's cool and not liquid.

gahhhhhh :D i feel :wacky: now :D

:D sounds really cool.... when I was little my mom didn't let me play with crayons because I would always have the urge to use them to decorate our walls :thinking::lol:
i decorated children books with them. also the one about a little mousie who had a toothache and went to the doctor's. poor mousie.

okaaaaaay that was OOC.

OMg, I think i forgot to do somethig :uhoh: okay, today i'm not normal. bear with me please.

Thom is sexy mofolino. yes. when i copy my files from PC to this laptop i'll post some Thom pics here.

does he plan to release a new solo?

i have nothing really to say in this thread, i just want to express my shock that this thread isn't already in existence:o

I do find it rather shocking too. I'm surprised that Pony didn't start one a while ago. She used to talk all the time about her sexual fantasies of Thom Yorke.

^darn! you're beating me to 5,000. I guess I'm busier than you ....

...also cause I post on atease sometimes as well.

yeah, well last week i had midterms so i got out of school at like 12 so instead of studying i was able to write on the forum. Probably not the best idea:uhoh: