✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Thom Yorke Thread

MrMagpie

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you make a radiohead sub-forum you have to make a muse one too.

hmm highly unlikely I'd think....

but on the topic of Thom... I think he's an inspiration... a hell of a song writer and visionary! I would love to meet him one day, and just shake his hand. I don't think I'd even ask him for picture... I would just walk up to him.. introduce myself...thank him, and shake his hand.

thats all. I would die a happy woman.

• 10 months later...

The Eraser and The Remix are always in my car... I just get in the mood for them about every week. I like Black Swan when I have a bad work day..."this is f..ked up" part. And Skip Divided.."I'm a dog, I'm a lap dog, I'm your lap dog"..."just need your number and location". Well all the songs are great!

Jonny Greenwood....what can you not say about this very talented man of many directions of music. I have Bodysong and There Will Be Blood ... strange, dark, but so cool to just relax to. Maybe he will do a solo album while they are on break. I know Phil is doing one.

jonny's sountrack to There Will Be Blood is a masterpiece. I'm sure he'd get Oscar for Music if he hadn't used some sample from other work, which is not allowed in order to be nominated. What a shame. I'm sure that if he knew about it, he would have not use :D.

* Friday, 9 January 2009

Radiohead drummer Phil Selway debuted a solo song, 'The Family Madness', live in Auckland on Monday (January 5).

Selway was performing as part of a collective including bandmate Ed O'Brian, Johnny Marr and Wilco's Jeff Tweedy for the 7 Worlds Collide project at the Powerstation, reports leading Radiohead siteAteaseweb.com.

During the show he played guitar and sang as he debuted the song. Watch video footage of the performance below.

Also during the show Tweedy fronted the collective for a performance of Radiohead's 'Fake Plastic Trees', joking that he felt "like Paul Rodgers fronting Queen".

watch the video here: http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/41951

it's hilarious.