✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is the best AROBTTH song?

Octakon

• 2 years later...

lord, that question is do hard to answer!

that record is filled with (probably) the best coldplay songs ever ...

mhh ... a rush of blood to the head,warning sign or amsterdam?

i'll go for amsterdam

• 16 years later...

Clocks and Amsterdam, two of thier best piece of art and so much fire to debut of end. Clocks was my favorite Coldplay song, i love how the piano melody conducted totally the song and how it's bulding the message of this song (urgency). And Amsterdam was a touching and beautiful ballad and the ending adding more drama in this song. Love theses two tracks.

For me Warning Sign and Politik are truly masterpieces, followed up by Amsterdam. These songs are simply giving me the most shivers. 

I feel somehow embarrassed to say but Clocks never hit me. I'm of the opinion that it is solid track, but at the same time I can't identify with it (that is propably pretty important for me). 

• 3 weeks later...

Clocks was one of my first Coldplay loves, and it will always be special to me. No matter how many times I listen to it, it still gives me... not chills exactly, but a great feeling. I always annoy my family by loudly humming along to the baseline, and by the end of the song I invariably have maxed out the volume of whatever I'm listening on (because I keep upping the volume by a bit every few seconds :). So, yes Clocks is my favorite song of my favorite album.