✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

^ ABSOLUTELY! Never stop sketching, you are seriously talented. I bet you could make a comic WAY better than the Mylo Xyloto cartoon! Keep the greatness coming :)

Oh my . . . come here and let me love you!!!

tumblr_lq5dhlzVL81qcpzou.gif

(sorry, Tumblr talk, but you get the point)

But thank you so much, I really appreciate it :hug: (though I am nowhere near as good as the guys doing the MX comic)

EDIT: Thalia, what the hell?! . . . Oh, jeezus *facepalm*

But thank you so much, I really appreciate it :hug: (though I am nowhere near as good as the guys doing the MX comic)

Well the guys doing MX don't do stuff with Buckin so they can only be so good... :lol:

^ :laugh3: Oh my god, that is so true, but still, I'm just some kid, they're professionals.

On a different note, thanks to the recent pervy comments, did I tell you guys about the anon I got asking me to draw Buckin smut? It happened, and it weirded me out to no end.

Wow no you never mentioned that... That is rather creepy... (though you know we're all secretly wishing for it...) :lol:

Practice is everything :D

And as Chris said: You have to believe it.

If you keep that in mind and don't think about "Oh man I'll be never be as good as blahh blah blah"all the freaking time you'll get better and better AND that's one of the most amazing feelings there is (IMO).

Just remind yourself that all the epic artists out there were bad in the beginning too and just PRACTICED. Get up, practice, draw stuff that you're bad at and GET. BETTER.

tumblr_ljek1uKsB91qfb2ut.gif

/motivational speech off

Are you sure it's only PART of your brain...??? :rolleyes:

I firmly believe there is a tiny little bit sane part left over that's used when I'm cooking or brushing my teeth. I can't remember having any pervy moment while doing these things :lol:

If you keep that in mind and don't think about "Oh man I'll be never be as good as blahh blah blah"all the freaking time you'll get better and better AND that's one of the most amazing feelings there is (IMO).

Just remind yourself that all the epic artists out there were bad in the beginning too and just PRACTIED. Get up, practice, draw stuff that you're bad at and GET. BETTER.

/motivational speech off

I couldn't have said it better myself :)

I firmly believe there is a tiny little bit sane part left over that's used when I'm cooking or brushing my teeth. I can't remember having any pervy moment while doing these things :lol:

Ya sure about the teeth brushing...? :wink3: :laugh3:

I refuse to go that far, tbh, I just couldn't do it. The furthest I've gone is implying it in my current fanfic, and this:

buckin_love_by_j_m_p_16-d53hprp.jpg

:wideeyed:

Over the time my mind already went to most twisted, abhorrent and darkest places though :uhoh::uhoh2:

Just remind yourself that all the epic artists out there were bad in the beginning too and just PRACTIED. Get up, practice, draw stuff that you're bad at and GET. BETTER.

/motivational speech off

Thalia, I appreciate it, and I am practicing. I've been using my brother's old "How to draw Marvel Heroes" book, really helpful. Plus, my art teacher gave me homework to practice over the summer, he wants me to improve as well, and I'm working on not being negative.

Thalia, I appreciate it, and I am practicing. I've been using my brother's old "How to draw Marvel Heroes" book, really helpful. Plus, my art teacher gave me homework to practice over the summer, he wants me to improve as well, and I'm working on not being negative.

tumblr_lk6jcyTH8k1qixleeo1_400.gif

dude, you're on the right path then! :dance:

:wideeyed:

Over the time my mind already went to most twisted, abhorrent and darkest places though :uhoh::uhoh2:

OH MY GOD!!! I never saw the finished version!!!!! I'm dead. :dead:

Guys, thank you for the compliments, but Thalia, STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY BRAIN EVEN MORE TWISTED!!

Well, it's basically the original idea for the one I post a little while ago, and I'd rather not post it because, like I said, it's shit (so bad at draws back then) and two, I'm sure it's lurking somewhere on my dA page, but dA is being really stupid and not opening on the iPad for some reason. I would link it to you otherwise, but like I said, dA is being dumb.