✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

The band doesn't really notice names, I don't think, they just try to reblog the source. They rebloged someone called chris-martins-hardest-part or something, I forget the name, but it involved chris and his hardest part (if you know what I mean :charming:)

However, I kinda agree, and I'm gonna go hide in the corner now.

The band doesn't really notice names, I don't think, they just try to reblog the source. They rebloged someone called chris-martins-hardest-part or something, I forget the name, but it involved chris and his hardest part (if you know what I mean :charming:)

HAHAHA! It was bound to happen! They never should have ventured into the Tumblr world.....be afraid, be very afraid.

this, plus the fact that the "buckin-love" blog is more of a general Coldplay blog than anything.

now if they'd reblogged from fuckyeahbuckin... that might be a different story. :P

You don't want to know...

:stunned:

ok, I looked up Buckin and the first entry in the urban dictionary says:

The beautiful and longlasting bromance between Chris Martin and Johnny Buckland of Coldplay.

Everything is Buckin and it hurts like heaven.

:D:D:D

:lol: I think there is something like that already...is called mental health institute :laugh3:

Next gig next gig!!! :D

You know what?? I almost got offended at first!! :lol:

But who am I kidding? We're all crazy here :mad:

It sounds as if you already know, Tracie, but don't let Row fool you with her put on innocence. She's as big a perve as K - and that's saying something. :laugh3::laugh3: *I* am the innocent one.

Are we sure that ANYONE is cpable of being as big a perv as K??? ;D

I don't even understand how K is only famous for her perviness :rolleyes3:

Touché :laugh3:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuRRRRRRRGGGhhhh!!!

that's right, that's supposed to sound like a choking fangirl squee...ing kinda thing :nod:

He's totally staring at Chris' mouth ... or neck...

[/i]YOU KNOW, that got me thinking:

Chris is always the one that makes all the pervy jokes and comments about the band (sleeping all in one bed, having sex together, all for of them being married, you know the lines :P) and Jonny is always smiling along.

But his eyes man, HIS EYES. Just look at photos and images of him and the way he looks. He's the one who does it all in the subliminal way

imsureplz.png?1

HOLY SHIT, that pic killed me. His eyes. I made the loudest fangirl noise, and, gosh, it's so hot in here already :dead:

And I totally agree :nod:

WHY DO YOU THINK I SUDDENLY FELL SO HARD FOR HIM LAST YEAR??? I finally figured it out!!!:charming:

:lol:

Coff coff this is not true for me...coff coff...I'm just saying...I'm innocent, you know...coff coff...I like him because he is sweet...coff coff :angel:

tumblr_m74inrY9c31qdbjauo1_500.gif

HOLY SHIT. I'd never seen this one before!!! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: :wink3:

Sorry this reply took so long, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from that gif!!!:D:wink3:

http://vimeo.com/29256909

jonny at this video LOL :lol: he looks like he is gonna eat Chris soon :P :P

So true :lol: His face: -> :sneaky:

ummmmm...

did anyone notice the shape of the little graphic in the bottom left hand corner...? :inquisitive:

yeah i noticed that when i first saw the gif.. oh my innocent mind i miss you soo.. :lol:

THAT'STHEFIRSTTHINGINOTICED. NNNNGH. Apart the action, of course :wink3: And that's why I started laughing in a way I never have, making some kind of a HIC-HIC-HIC noise. Somehow. :blank:

TracieMorgan: Have I ever told you you'd look even better OUT OF a dress? :wink3::charming:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :sneaky:

Semi-unrelated, I colored it:

you_look_good_in_a_dress_by_j_m_p_16-d589115.jpg

Awwww it's lovely :wacky:

So this happened.

love.jpg

HOLY CRAP. :blank::blank::blank:

(I've already said "holy shit" twice, so I wanted to change a bit :nod: although that was my reaction :nod:)

OHMYBUCKINGOD!!! But do they know what it means??? Either way. The Truth Is Out There.:lol:

Don't think so ;)

HOLY BAWLZ!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11eleven!!

Okay um, what are we supposed to do now? Cheer? Dance? Laugh? Cry? Hide in a dark corner? :lol::laugh3:

:uhoh:

All of them together! :laugh3:

HIIIIIIIIDE !!!! OMG this is so funny i have been waiting for this for soooo long !!

I agree. :nod:

OH.God :uhoh:

Yes, I remember the Chris Martin's hardest part tumblr, indeed :nod:

And the title of the page was: "Fighting with my weak hand" :|

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

this, plus the fact that the "buckin-love" blog is more of a general Coldplay blog than anything.

now if they'd reblogged from fuckyeahbuckin... that might be a different story. :P

:blank::blank::blank:

TOTALLY DIFFERENT. :blank: