August 5, 200323 yr But 'The true story of Christopher and Jonathan' will be a best-seller!!! :D :P You think so? I can send you the first draft of this book before I release it ;)
August 5, 200323 yr But 'The true story of Christopher and Jonathan' will be a best-seller!!! :D :P You think so? I can send you the first draft of this book before I release it ;) Oooh *jumps on bandwagon* I want one too :D
August 5, 200323 yr But 'The true story of Christopher and Jonathan' will be a best-seller!!! :D :P You think so? I can send you the first draft of this book before I release it ;) Oooh, it would be great!! You can trust in me, you know... :D
August 5, 200323 yr ...and on that misty November night Chris and Jonny finally admitted what they already knew, Chris cradled Jonny's face in his trembling hand as he leaned forward and sealed their love...
August 5, 200323 yr I've just nicked all these from the official MB but I don't care they are priceless Chris and Jonny moments!!
August 5, 200323 yr Sure!! It's better hinting than showing :P :D Yeah, although it would be cool if one day in the middle of a concert Chris said: "This is a new song called 'Moses' which I wrote about my true love Gwy...JONNY BUCKLAND"
August 5, 200323 yr It would be really funny... All the people would think that he was joking (as usual) but we would think 'heeeey, we knew that...' And the second pic... Chris seems to kiss Jon's head, aaaaw, lovely!! :D
August 5, 200323 yr Do you think if I learnt to play the guitar and grew a moustache he'd kiss me on the head :huh:
August 5, 200323 yr Mimi, you don't need to do this... You just have to pretend that you can play guitar and also can put a fake moustache... And Chris will start to kiss you everywhere :D :D :P
Create an account or sign in to comment