✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Chris DID walk off stage topless, for anyone who was unsure. I was there and after that lady during In My Place pratically raped him, he threw his jacket into the crowd and then his jersey. I think he was really, REALLY feeding off the crowd that night and also probably a bit disgusted that adrunk fat chick had groped him and like... dry humped him.

Man... that lady better be glad that I wasn't up there with her, or I would've grabbed my big ass purse and clubbed her in the face with it. It was just totally uncalled for. He's a singer, not a peice of meat. :angry:

Chris DID walk off stage topless, for anyone who was unsure. I was there and after that lady during In My Place pratically raped him, he threw his jacket into the crowd and then his jersey. I think he was really, REALLY feeding off the crowd that night and also probably a bit disgusted that adrunk fat chick had groped him and like... dry humped him.

Man... that lady better be glad that I wasn't up there with her, or I would've grabbed my big ass purse and clubbed her in the face with it. It was just totally uncalled for. He's a singer, not a peice of meat. :angry:

"after that lady during In My Place pratically raped him":shocked:

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha, she was like "Would you mind if I went? I wouldn't hang around with you of course, just pretend im not there" Hahahaha bless her, she's so funny :lol:

I think she's gonna go with some friends, she's itching to see the boys too. She's never seen them before and she's liked them longer than me!