🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

One Hit Wonders

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE... :shock: LOL Billy Ray! WOOO HOOO..my mum loved him... :shock:

so did i :shock: :puppydogeyes: how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinead O'Connor Nothing Compares 2U > Yep defo..but i like that song so not gonna have a go there ;)

i luv that song too :) did u ever hear Kelly Jones singing it.... :o husky ... but veeeeeery good 8)

u know what song i love.. Mary Mary - Shackles!! where did they ever go! And also Zombie Nation

oh oh what about ... the lyrics went... "i'll bring you flowers, in the pouring rain..." awww that was a luverly song :D :D

u know what song i love.. Mary Mary - Shackles!! where did they ever go! And also Zombie Nation

oh oh what about ... the lyrics went... "i'll bring you flowers, in the pouring rain..." awww that was a luverly song :D :D

no never heard K Jones do Nothing Compares :( Will look out 4 it.

Dont know Zombie nation!? But yeah Mary Mary! lol......that flowers in the pouring rain song sounds familiar....

lol seeing the word Zombie reminds me of the Cranberries! Where the St. Chris are they at now!!?? :shock: :D

LOL whose this by?? "Radio goo goo, radio gaa gaa"

:shock: and why's it in my head right now?!

more 1HW's

Tiffany - I think we're alone now

Debbie Gibson - Electric Blue

Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up

radio goo goo' date=' radio gaa gaa.. QUEEN you idiot!! QUEEN!!! :stunned: [/quote']

DOH :embarrased: OF COURSE *runs, hides* I wasn't suggestin' it was a 1HW though, just a random thought at the time :D :smug: :shocked2:

yeah House of Pain! Can't believe i forgot that one, i used to worship those guys :stunned: :P

Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Len- Steal my sunshine

Oh that was a good one wasnt it...i rememba the lyrics like it was written yesterday...

"I was lying on the grass on sunday morning of last week,

indulging in my self defeat...

I know its up for me,

if u steal my sunshine." :lol:

Len- Steal my sunshine

Oh that was a good one wasnt it...i rememba the lyrics like it was written yesterday...

"I was lying on the grass on sunday morning of last week,

indulging in my self defeat...

I know its up for me,

if u steal my sunshine." :lol:

SCARRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY :stunned: :stunned: i was JUST about to mention that song!!!! i've got that single!! i still love the song although the band totally disappeared after!! :lol:

Space - Spiders/Female of the species whatever it was called, you remember it..did they have any other hits?? I think they had another one actually..BAH! :confused:

Gloria Gaynor - I will survive

Aswad - Shine :cool: "c'mon and shine shine like a star star that you are.." wooooooooo!

Pras - Ghetto Superstar

Pass the dutchie!! theres one, who did that, it was something like positive youth, or youth something?! BAH who cares... :wink3:

Robert Miles - Children

where's I been?? I been :clown: 'n around on here all day mostly! LOL..came up with some crackers on 'ere as well... :bucktooth: :bucktooth: :bucktooth:

oh yeah!!! take you to da :builder: :builder2: :cowboy: :biker:

YMCA..lol :shocked2:

Doctor Doctor Gimmie the News I gotta bad case of lovin you! WOOOO HOOOOO..

soz, ya just reminded me o' that, but it aint no 1HW coz 'e 'ad an 'it wif Addicted to Love, thats right the irrepressable Robert Palmer peeps :shocked2:

i'm Greg...there's been several popes named after me, that's where you mighta heard it before

Heya Hales...u go by Hales ever, i had a flatmate named Haley a few years ago, we called her that...but enough about me :dozey:

I've saw Cold Feet a few times, not really my flake 99 that

:)

c'mon more 1HW's peeps!! Me & Hales here doin all the work!!!! GRRRR *meow* :dozey: :shocked2:

Rembrants - Friends title song! there's one!!

ahhhhh that is indeed a song!!!

u know what's reaaaaaaaaaaly scary Greg...... noone EVER called me Hayles until my, *ahem* new boyfriend :blush: and now YOU :o weeeeeeeeird!!

how about Shanice - i love your smile? doo dood o? :smug:

4 non-blonds, whats going on? :D

und

evanescence - i;d say they will be one hit wonders!! *has no faith* LOL :wink3:

AAAH SHANICE !!! LOL I bought her album w/ ILYS on it *runs, hides* :embarrased:

no one called you Hayley? *confused* what do you go by then? I said Hayley cos it's above your avatar?! :huh: :)

4NonBlondes YEESSSSSSSSs...but i said that already..no worries tho :dozey: :lol:

yep Evanescence (damn too many vowels in that word) headin' for da 99p bin for real! :cool:

right next to da peeps who did HEY MAMBO! MAMBO ITALIANO! hahaha..or is that an old old one b4 TOTP??? BAH!!!

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract! :P