April 2, 200818 yr :lol: I LOVE EVERYBODY Exept for Briggens, sorry mate, you just arent that lovable
April 2, 200818 yr ^:laugh4: I like so many people I could not possibly name them all! Nina, Chuck, Tracie, Julia, Anna, Annie, Justin, young Mr. Briggins... Chances are, if you are reading this post, I like you.
April 2, 200818 yr i liiike bla bla bla bla bla. People :nice: edit: yeah, i edited it. But i just felt like it! And because i realized that i dislike so few of you that it'd take a day to type all the names. Cheerzz!
April 2, 200818 yr I love Melanie the most! :love: And I like Zaza and KissesBirds and all the other nice members here :)
April 2, 200818 yr I like lots of people here :heart: I won't say names because I might forget someone... this is a friendly place :nice:
April 2, 200818 yr I've not been here for very long so I don't know mega loads of people, YET :D But Nicko and Annie have been mega awesome to me :kiss:
April 2, 200818 yr ^:laugh4: I like so many people I could not possibly name them all! Nina, Chuck, Tracie, Julia, Anna, Annie, Justin, young Mr. Briggins... Chances are, if you are reading this post, I like you. awwww this made me melt inside :wacky: I like almost everyone on here because I get along pretty well with you all. :nice: I'm glad that Coldplaying's not a bunch of frustrated negative unfriendly people.
April 2, 200818 yr oooh, here i love everybody, even you briggins but i like more Miro Nicko Soufiane Rachie Nora Justin David Rudy Ari and sorry if i forgot some of my fav friends here, otherwise as i said before i like everybody here, you are all very friendly
April 2, 200818 yr oooh, here i love everybody, even you briggins but i like more Miro Nicko Soufiane Rachie Nora Justin David Rudy Ari and sorry if i forgot some of my fav friends here, otherwise as i said before i like everybody here, you are all very friendly :) Good to see. If you ever feel like talking Radiohead....well I would more than love to.
April 2, 200818 yr I Love and appreciate everyone on the board!!!!:) YEA!!! We are a window to the world that's not possible by any other means! ..The best eclectic combination anywhere, and a hope for world peace.:angel:
April 2, 200818 yr I like everybody in here, they have been so nice with me!:nice: and I want to thank you all for make me feel that I'm welcome in here...:) also thank you Ahlem, Rachael, Beatriz, Nina,Thalia 'So Friendly'...:) I hope that I didn't forget someone...:rolleyes:
April 2, 200818 yr I like everybody here :) Everybody is so friendly Although there a couple members whom I'm secretly in love with.
April 2, 200818 yr Have I ever told you guys I can't see the colour purple? Damn! Whoopi Goldberg is so good in it!
April 2, 200818 yr i love everyone here! :nice: well, of course there are some that you're going to like better than others...but really, i don't feel like i know anyone well enough to dislike them. like them, yes, but not to dislike them. therefore, i like everyone!
Create an account or sign in to comment