✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

hellow :nice:

I'm good, called driving school this afternoon for my exam and I will do it 25th July

how are you?[/color]

I am doing good as well, still packing for moving out but when I get tired I stumble upon this forum to have a little chat :D

Ah goodluck on your exam then! You will pass the test!!! :) :)

cool, where are you moving to?

thanks, I hope I will but normally it shouldn't be a problem, my instructor says I'm a good driver and parking and turning in a street goes well :)

and then I don't have to worry about it for when I come back home after my exchange year

cool, where are you moving to?

thanks, I hope I will but normally it shouldn't be a problem, my instructor says I'm a good driver and parking and turning in a street goes well :)

and then I don't have to worry about it for when I come back home after my exchange year[/color]

Not very far from here :) I just need to move out this week but tbh I hate packing ha! My stuff is so everywhere right now :lol:

Good for you! I actually already have a license as well but I still have doubts to drive :P

I've just finished reading my book for my oral English exam and now I want to sleep for 3 days straight. So, so tired. But ooooh no I have that exam tomorrow, I have to go shopping to look for a prom/proclamation dress, and then there's the prom thing thursday...

I've just finished reading my book for my oral English exam and now I want to sleep for 3 days straight. So, so tired. But ooooh no I have that exam tomorrow, I have to go shopping to look for a prom/proclamation dress, and then there's the prom thing thursday...

I brought all my books back to school today :blank:

good luck with that exam and shopping :)

Hello :curtain:

hej :)

I brought all my books back to school today :blank:

good luck with that exam and shopping :)[/color]

you must feel so free now!

thanks! but man, a dress... I mean what kind of dress should I even get? I only have 1 dress and it's the kind of think you wear on holiday and on the beach

you must feel so free now!

thanks! but man, a dress... I mean what kind of dress should I even get? I only have 1 dress and it's the kind of think you wear on holiday and on the beach

yeah everytime someone asks what I will do next year I'm on the verge of crying because I still don't have an address :(

Mine is blue/purple and pretty plain, higher as my knees and a bit longer on the back :)

how did you... :o

oh well, how you doing? :)

Timelord ;)

I'm good, you?

I actually have no idea.

that's the best! Just feeling happy for no reason :D

yeah everytime someone asks what I will do next year I'm on the verge of crying because I still don't have an address :(

Mine is blue/purple and pretty plain, higher as my knees and a bit longer on the back :)[/color]

wow they're very late with that!

sounds like a nice dress, I like purple :wacko: