✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Yeah this one is indeed the most active forum I know and use

It was the same around a year ago and I just hoped people would come back with GS being released but that didn't really happen :disappointed:

Oh and I miss all the lounge people :sad2:

GS era is pretty quiet. No big tours but big promos with Target, and some little things like interviews and gigs but not very much. Not many songs were released. If you think back to VLV era, they released not only an album but also EPs, with about 8 songs maybe, as well. Plus, we are living in social media nowadays. I can say Facebook and Twitter are the strongest media sources by people do word of mouth virtually, and that comes to the point where people just need to know a quick info by scrolling down without bothering anything else. Forum was the best source before these main two gadgets existed. I just wonder about how well we can improve the performance and awareness in terms of getting more people to actually know that Coldplaying is the #1 best fan site (Marc and mods maybe can consider this any further ;)). I asked a couple of people when going to the bakery last time and they said they heard of Coldplaying but never really got into it. They check things whats been happening and all but never really post anything. Some of them said they are never aware of it, they know Coldplay are on social media and thats how they know more updates about them.

I am not judging nor saying anything negative about this forum. Its just when I realize to think of what are good things to improve for a better future without really pushing everyone to join. Well, it is expected if they are #1 fan :D. It's missable when I think of old days coming here and there were lots and lots of people. I used to make friends from here too and I loved it cause I could get to know people from all over the world (Yes, it was very exciting for a 13 year old girl and never had such an experience to meet new people from many countries :D)

:escaping:

I tried to, wrote 'In Flanders Fields' on the blackboard today and then asked my history teacher why they don't know about 11 November here. He then started talking about it and asked me some questions about it and that's how me and Bergmann thought the class about the end of the First World War today.