✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

you're on an exchange program? That's cool! :cool:

ugh...wow...umm....maybe he's just trying to see if you're doing alright because you're new? is he like that with other students?

yes I am, in the Faroes :cool2:

I hope so :uhoh: He's just fun, like one day he was leaning on something and then he went all 'oh look now I look like those people who work in the community :awesome:

yes I am, in the Faroes :cool2:

I hope so :uhoh: He's just fun, like one day he was leaning on something and then he went all 'oh look now I look like those people who work in the community :awesome:

awesome! :cool:

oh ok! :D it's really cool when teachers are fun. i had a teacher like that once (well, he was a substitute) who allowed us to play pictionary. :P

were you the only one around when he said that? (ok that sounds kinda creepy, right?)

interesting, but a lot of work.... obviously :p

Applied linguistics (English-French-Dutch)

well...yeah..it is uni after all. sleepless nights, thick books, lots of laughs, friends and exams. it's one in a million :lol:

that sounds fun! :D at least you already speak all those languages hahaha :lol:

well...yeah..it is uni after all. sleepless nights, thick books, lots of laughs, friends and exams. it's one in a million :lol:

that sounds fun! :D at least you already speak all those languages hahaha :lol:

hahaha yes that's exactly it! :lol:

haha kind of... my french really sucks, I understand it but I'm SO non-fluent :sick:

anyway, football training time! bye byee!

haha kind of... my french really sucks, I understand it but I'm SO non-fluent :sick:

oh well...gotta start from somewhere then :P

bye! and have fun!

awesome! :cool:

oh ok! :D it's really cool when teachers are fun. i had a teacher like that once (well, he was a substitute) who allowed us to play pictionary. :P

were you the only one around when he said that? (ok that sounds kinda creepy, right?)

yeah fun teachers are the best :nod:

yes, I was the only one sitting in the sofas at that moment, think his class had a break and he went to fill is cup with coffee (like most teachers, and I don't know what else you could put in a cup :p )

you are fluent in French when you end up in a class that started last year with it ;)

yeah fun teachers are the best :nod:

yes, I was the only one sitting in the sofas at that moment, think his class had a break and he went to fill is cup with coffee (like most teachers, and I don't know what else you could put in a cup :p )

you are fluent in French when you end up in a class that started last year with it ;)

yep...it's a case of just being friendly :nod:

there are so many things you can put in a cup...it's a question of whether it is appropriate or not :p hahaha

nah only Bergmann, I do have one who thinks she's funny but she's not

lol i had a teacher like that. he would always laugh at his own examples. it came to a point my classmates started sarcastically laughing at him.