✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I stayed home because all my friends were having a thing with family, just ate some sheep (like most of the time), waited for the big fireworks since they were shooting the whole day and then I just started crying 'cause I remembered I'm actually a bit scared of fireworks (new year in Holland for reference) and my mum asked me if I was homesick but actually I was also sad because I didn't dare to ask my parents if I was allowed a beer and if they would buy one for me.

uf, it's out, needed that.

and for my birthday, it's next week and I want to have some beers to give to my friends but I still don't dare to ask my parents and I'm not even sure people will come since I want to do something next week and I haven't told anyone yet

I feel so lonely and sad :((

I stayed home because all my friends were having a thing with family, just ate some sheep (like most of the time), waited for the big fireworks since they were shooting the whole day and then I just started crying 'cause I remembered I'm actually a bit scared of fireworks (new year in Holland for reference) and my mum asked me if I was homesick but actually I was also sad because I didn't dare to ask my parents if I was allowed a beer and if they would buy one for me.

uf, it's out, needed that.

and for my birthday, it's next week and I want to have some beers to give to my friends but I still don't dare to ask my parents and I'm not even sure people will come since I want to do something next week and I haven't told anyone yet

I feel so lonely and sad :(([/color]

Wow okay. That made me feel a bit sad for you. :hug:

Here's an idea: postpone the birthday celebration a bit. That way you'll have more time to invite people and build courage to ask your parents the question.

How old are you anyway? I'm sure if you're more than like 13 your parents will be ok with one beer.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

No I didn't want to make you feel sad for me, I just wanted to throw it all out :hug:

Thanks, yes maybe I should postphone it a bit :)

I'm getting 19 but it's just that my hostparents are not really pro-beer, not that they won't allow it to me, they just don't really like it as in how it can affect people and how bloody expensive it is here

:( :hug:

Your birthday is something special, I guess they would understand that's a good reason to have some beers

And and, you're Belgian, you're from beer country! I also suppose you're not planning on getting super drunk, they will understand :hug:

Btw, you don't study on NYE, you really don't! They say you need 4 days to relax and party and have fun, NYE is one of those 4 :)

No I didn't want to make you feel sad for me, I just wanted to throw it all out :hug:

Thanks, yes maybe I should postphone it a bit :)

I'm getting 19 but it's just that my hostparents are not really pro-beer, not that they won't allow it to me, they just don't really like it as in how it can affect people and how bloody expensive it is here[/color]

Sometimes it helps to know people are feeling for you. :)

Maybe you could suggest that you paid for it together? And I'm sure they appreciate the difference between one beer and a truck load. :P

:( :hug:

Your birthday is something special, I guess they would understand that's a good reason to have some beers

And and, you're Belgian, you're from beer country! I also suppose you're not planning on getting super drunk, they will understand :hug:

Btw, you don't study on NYE, you really don't! They say you need 4 days to relax and party and have fun, NYE is one of those 4 :)

I know it's something special, yes beer country, I'll be dead when I go to that festival the weekend after I come back.

No but I think you do study better without a hangover and I just want to punch those people who don't know a thing about universities.

Sometimes it helps to know people are feeling for you. :)

Maybe you could suggest that you paid for it together? And I'm sure they appreciate the difference between one beer and a truck load. :P

Yes, I will pay for it myself,

sure it's better not to show them pictures of my birthday parties from the last 2 years ;)

I know it's something special, yes beer country, I'll be dead when I go to that festival the weekend after I come back.

No but I think you do study better without a hangover and I just want to punch those people who don't know a thing about universities.[/color]

sure it's better not to show them pictures of my birthday parties from the last 2 years ;)

:\

Well, 1 january is also one of those 4 days :p

But yeah that's right, like university is kind of tough in Belgium you know, it's not like if you study 4 days a year you'll pass and it's not like if you study your arse off for 30 days you'll have good grades for some courses you need a FREAKING MIRACLE to pass and it's driving me crazy

Heh, that's out as well. *dives back into the wonderful world of Protagoras, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle*

Das right don't do that haha

:\

Well, 1 january is also one of those 4 days :p

But yeah that's right, like university is kind of tough in Belgium you know, it's not like if you study 4 days a year you'll pass and it's not like if you study your arse off for 30 days you'll have good grades for some courses you need a FREAKING MIRACLE to pass and it's driving me crazy

Heh, that's out as well. *dives back into the wonderful world of Protagoras, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle*

Das right don't do that haha

I know, and here they only have 10 years like we have 12 in Belgium.

What are you studying? philosophy?

yes, I think it's for the best