✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

There you have it. It might be a bit expensive but hey, just send your match a faroer sheep. It's for sure something he/she doesnt expect. You see, it's easier than you think to come up with a good SS present.

Very expensive, it's 32.5€ to send 1-5kg from Belgium to here so that sheep will cost at least 150€ :wreck: Let's just hope it'll survive (if I can catch one....)

There you have it. It might be a bit expensive but hey, just send your match a faroer sheep. It's for sure something he/she doesnt expect. You see, it's easier than you think to come up with a good SS present.

Very expensive, it's 32.5€ to send 1-5kg from Belgium to here so that sheep will cost at least 150€ :wreck: Let's just hope it'll survive (if I can catch one....)

Very expensive, it's 32.5€ to send 1-5kg from Belgium to here so that sheep will cost at least 150€ :wreck: Let's just hope it'll survive (if I can catch one....)[/color]

Get a baby sheep, it'll be cheaper.

Great choice of words right here.

Very expensive, it's 32.5€ to send 1-5kg from Belgium to here so that sheep will cost at least 150€ :wreck: Let's just hope it'll survive (if I can catch one....)[/color]

Get a baby sheep, it'll be cheaper.

Great choice of words right here.