✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I really like him :) and :nod: he is :dazzled:

two weeks ago on friday, he invited me over to a small party, and we spend the whole time together and we talked a lot, and it was a lot of fun, and the next day he had to go home, and I had to go to the hotel i was at. We texted and all, and the last couple of days we have been flirting... I worked with him today, but we did not speak much :S so I am trying to decide if I should tell him something, or tell him to go dine with me sometime or something... :thinking:

I really like him :) and :nod: he is :dazzled:

two weeks ago on friday, he invited me over to a small party, and we spend the whole time together and we talked a lot, and it was a lot of fun, and the next day he had to go home, and I had to go to the hotel i was at. We texted and all, and the last couple of days we have been flirting... I worked with him today, but we did not speak much :S so I am trying to decide if I should tell him something, or tell him to go dine with me sometime or something... :thinking:

Why not invite him to a dinner? as you have before, kind of hint that you like him this way or if you think he likes you too (which it sounds he does) just tell him up front how you feel :hug:

I will find a photo, post it, and delete it 10 minutes later :sneaky:

Do this :sneaky:

:laugh3:

Why not invite him to a dinner? as you have before, kind of hint that you like him this way or if you think he likes you too (which it sounds he does) just tell him up front how you feel :hug:

Do this :sneaky:

juju he told me he likes me, but now i am not sure if he meant it like that... stupid language barrier... :bomb:

And I do not want to be the one that tells him to do something all the time.. :S

juju he told me he likes me, but now i am not sure if he meant it like that... stupid language barrier... :bomb:

And I do not want to be the one that tells him to do something all the time.. :S

Ill tell him then :cool:

Do it now, or you might regret missing the chance later.

oh i see, i was focusing on Guy sorry :dazzled:

Not bad Diana, not bad at all...............:sneaky:

Just joking, he does look nice though :nice:

jajaja I understand the problem. Guy is just so dashing :dazzled:

jajajajaja thanks :) he is nice, and funny. Funny is important. :nod:

omg he totally looks like guy ;DD

awww diana, im in your sig *feels honored* thank you :blush:

but good night, im tired of wrestling with animals all day xD

jajaja Now that i think about it... he does... a little bit... (he is sitting in front of me atm)

It was too funny to let it pass!

Have a good night!