✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I guess that's where are difference beliefs show. I am a Christian and believe that we are all sinners and if we repent and turn to God, that, because Jesus died in our place, we would be forgiven of our sins. That we deserve eternity away from him. But god loved us so much, that he sent his son to take all our sins upon him. So if I have been forgiven, why shouldn't anyone who truly sees what they did wrong and turns from those wicked ways?

See? I hope that helps you understand why I believe what I do.

From that I understand why you would believe that but I'm not saying I do just to make that clear.

My beliefs on religion are that: I do believe in God (Christian one) but I'm not a Christian really, I never have read the bible and probably never will, I believe in God but I don't believe he chooses any life plans or forgives me or anything. I just believe in God.

I believe that an animals life is as worthy of a humans, I think it's disgraceful how animals are treated across the world! I also don't think an animal should be murdered for my taste buds which is why I'm vegetarian.

I think that if you do something wrong you should be punished. I've already spoken on rapists and murderers.

I also think that if we have the opportunity to make a difference we should.

Maybe you should read the Bible. Read it for the same reason I would read the book of Mormon. So that I can understand why they believe what they believe. Making a difference. That's what all Christians want. To make a difference in the lives of others, in their homes, in their comunities, in their country, in the world.

Maybe you should read the Bible. Read it for the same reason I would read the book of Mormon. So that I can understand why they believe what they believe. Making a difference. That's what all Christians want. To make a difference in the lives of others, in their homes, in their comunities, in their country, in the world.

I think some Christians are too pushy though :\ for example, I was in London and some man ran up to me and shouted in my face "Jesus loves you!!! Jesus died for YOU!!!" He did it to a lot of people, I don't think he'd make a very good difference by shouting in people's faces:no:

I think some Christians are too pushy though :\ for example, I was in London and some man ran up to me and shouted in my face "Jesus loves you!!! Jesus died for YOU!!!" He did it to a lot of people, I don't think he'd make a very good difference by shouting in people's faces:no:

Well...some people really have no idea how to go about it...others say they're Christians, but act no different (and sometimes a lot worse) than their non-Christian friends act. Some are a bit confused in their thinking, and some don't know what to say.

Of coarse, forcing something onto someone is completely silly, and it i's great to be known as "pushy"...that's what lots of people think of Christians...which is too bad. :(

Well...some people really have no idea how to go about it...others say they're Christians, but act no different (and sometimes a lot worse) than their non-Christian friends act. Some are a bit confused in their thinking, and some don't know what to say.

Of coarse, forcing something onto someone is completely silly, and it i's great to be known as "pushy"...that's what lots of people think of Christians...which is too bad. :(

Does anyone have kik messenger?