The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Blur - Parklife - YouTube[/url]

Damon is so adorable here :dazzled:

Any Blur fans here?

Dee is like the biggest Blur fan ever, I think? :surprised:

And I'm their fan too

I love Damon's hair :bomb: I want to have hair like that

I'm on the cover of one of the live from hyde park cds they released :)

:stunned:

SERIOUSLY?????????????????????????????????????

I'm in the crowd, 3th July 2009 (was it really 09?, bloody hell, time flies), right hand side, just below the mid-way line. My so-called claim to fame (attending the first show they announced when they came back)

All of Coldplay's albums have gems sandwiched between snooze-worthy songs. When I was a huge fan I saw them all as perfect, and I could never pick a favorite song or album (this was before MX btw, I'm not sure what I would've said if MX was out at the time). Now I still can't pick a favorite album but I do have favorite songs cos other just bore me now for some reason. I can't listen to any of them all the way through anymore.

Parachutes: Shiver is just gorgeous, then Don't Panic, Sparks, and Parachutes, even though it's like a third of a second long

AROBTTH: Warning Sign. That's it.

X&Y: White Shadows, X&Y, A Message, Low, Swallowed In The Sea, Twisted Logic.

MX: None, sorry, I feel like I'm one of those tools that verbally abuse Coldplay at every millisecond, but I'm really not :bigcry:

Ode To Deodorant is Coldplay's best song, I'm not joking. Why Chris Martin stopped using his voice like that I will never understand.

tl;dr my opinion of Coldplay's entire career

That's so cool !!! Good night Dave!

Blur - Parklife - YouTube[/url]

Damon is so adorable here :dazzled:

Any Blur fans here?

I know! :dazzled: What a handsome guy.

I'm a massive fan of Blur, but that might be obvious already. I don't think I'll ever see them live though.

You guys might actually be able to help me!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAXnqjUfal4]Blur - Beetlebum - YouTube[/ame]

The jumper/sweater/whateveryoucallit Damon wears in the Beetlebum video is awesome, and I want one, I know I probably sound sad, but I want one :awesome: I cant find them on internet

Do you guys know where I can get one?

You guys might actually be able to help me!!

The jumper/sweater/whateveryoucallit Damon wears in the Beetlebum video is awesome, and I want one, I know I probably sound sad, but I want one :awesome: I cant find them on internet

Do you guys know where I can get one?

It looks like one of those sweaters that my father used to wear when he was younger and gave them to me now

Don't know where you can buy it nowadays though :\

Yep, that's my haircut Fran. It looks amazing on virtually all men. (BTW, what is a Bowie haircut? A mullet? hahaha :thinking:)

I have an on/off relationship with it. I got it by accident, the hairdresser asked me if I wanted a "boy" haircut, and I was like umm sort of, little did I know that she would actually shave half my head and leave about an inch of the top part while I was entirely oblivious. :bigcry: Now it's grown out to Damon's exact hairstyle :blush: It makes me look like a man though. I hate having short hair so much, nobody knows how to do a short haircut that is feminine and just take whatever they learned from cutting men's hair and put it on your head :bigcry:

tl;dr A story that you didn't ask for

I don't know where to get that jumper, I like it too.

What Blur songs are your favorite, Molly? :wacko:

That's like asking a mother to pick a favourite child:shocked2:

AHHHHH

Beetlebum, WAIT NO! Song 2 :nod: WAIIIT NO Country House NOOOOOOOOO The Universal WAIT Country House NO Song 2

I think I'll have to go with Song 2

I put it on FULL BLAST and jump around screaming the lyrics with Damon:singer::dazzled:

What's yours?

Yep, that's my haircut Fran. It looks amazing on virtually all men. (BTW, what is a Bowie haircut? A mullet? hahaha :thinking:)

I have an on/off relationship with it. I got it by accident, the hairdresser asked me if I wanted a "boy" haircut, and I was like umm sort of, little did I know that she would actually shave half my head and leave about an inch of the top part while I was entirely oblivious. :bigcry: Now it's grown out to Damon's exact hairstyle :blush: It makes me look like a man though. I hate having short hair so much, nobody knows how to do a short haircut that is feminine and just take whatever they learned from cutting men's hair and put it on your head :bigcry:

tl;dr A story that you didn't ask for

I don't know where to get that jumper, I like it too.

i guess it's a mullet, i don't know :blank: she just tells me every time that i should get a bowie-like haircut :thinking:

ah next time i guess i'll just bring that pic to my hairdresser