✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

My iPod was one of the first under the "classic" name, must be getting on for over 5 years old now.

Hey Molly

Snow hit you yet?

Hiya:D the snow is a no show:p

No snow here yet, we forecast for some tonight and a little tomorrow but we never get any snow :(.

You got the snow?

oh well that's pretty cool, a 5 year old iPod :p

snow is coming in night Monday-Thurday[/color]

When it does go, I will probably replace it with another classic, as I don't like the new Nano and the Touch is rather expensive (and pointless as I have a Smart Phone).

I might even not replace it, just get a memory card for my phone and download a media player from the Play store, and put in some speakers.

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby - YouTube[/url]

*AHHH SIGH* I HAD RICKY SINGING THIS SONG A METER FROM MY FACE!!! *FANGIRLING* :dead:

He is such an amazing frontman!! When I saw KC live, he ran up to the people at the side (at a festival, he literally jumped off stage and ran up the bank of the hill) and sang to them! I was about 20ft away and was in a moshpit :dance::omgomg: (amazing time).

hello :)

tomorrow morning i'm transporting all my drum-gear 270 km to be able to do all those 65+ something Will Champion drum covers earlier than in the summer (havn't counted how many songs there are) :p i'm so excited for this, i just hope people will watch and like it...

oh and a pint of lager please :)