✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone in a band?

Sally_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT SO NOW CRAIG TI IS A BAD THING AND YES HONEY IT COUNTS counts more...nah im kidding...im in a church band...yes i love it...it counts..hey craig catch this *throws brick wall in craigs direction*

hey ya know....id hump him if i were you :-x

how is that disturbing? i dont think it is..

just like how some would find it offensive when i joked aboot "swinging both ways"

and yes ;) i have heard those dead baby jokes.. im a regular ateaser, there are a bundle there

i kind of understand why some people might be offended because anything dead, especially something oh so precious as babies, shouldnt be turned into a joke.. like how rape shouldnt be a joke but people still say things like that and it bugs me but i cant shut up everyone in the world for it

dont be that extra sensitive person, that's all

i'm in a band called the gooshi friks... we're recording a demo cd next summer :D we can't do it before then because the other person in the band lives in utah. and we're metting for a u2 fan meet up in cleveland and recording it there. it's like an internet band. i record a guitar or piano part and sends it to her she sings with that. then she sends it back to me and i sometimes do backing vocals :D

• 1 month later...

Im in a band called 'The Blue Room', we've just recorded are first e.p. if any one wants to hear it then msg me and ill send it to u. R influences r coldplay, radiohead, verve etc. We gig regularly and in the middle of pushin the song to the record companies. John Peel has heard it (Radio 1 dj England) and will be playin it soon so nice bit of exposure. Ultimately, i just love playin guitar!! I live for it!!

mark XXX :) :D

i'm in a band called the gooshi friks... we're recording a demo cd next summer :D we can't do it before then because the other person in the band lives in utah. and we're metting for a u2 fan meet up in cleveland and recording it there. it's like an internet band. i record a guitar or piano part and sends it to her she sings with that. then she sends it back to me and i sometimes do backing vocals :D

Oh wow that super neat!! How did that start up?!?!

Oh and the u2 thing in Cleveland is AWESOME!!! Is it in the rock and roll hall of fame thing?? Because i went to it this past summer and ther was an entire floor of just U2..

Have fun!! :) ;)