✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone in a band?

Sally_

Im in a band called 'The Blue Room', we've just recorded are first e.p. if any one wants to hear it then msg me and ill send it to u. R influences r coldplay, radiohead, verve etc. We gig regularly and in the middle of pushin the song to the record companies. John Peel has heard it (Radio 1 dj England) and will be playin it soon so nice bit of exposure. Ultimately, i just love playin guitar!! I live for it!!

mark XXX :) :D

;)

What kind of guitar do ya play?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but i'm pretty sure that even a drunk monkey is better than you singing, ren. :D

And that's just so cool, amanda! Nah, i'm sure you're a great vocalist. Have you recorded anything? i'd like to hear you singing... also... if you ever need a bassist... i'm avaiable! :wink3: i'd leave my band in 2 seconds for a canadian singer. lol

yeah, but i'm pretty sure that even a drunk monkey is better than you singing, ren. :D

And that's just so cool, amanda! Nah, i'm sure you're a great vocalist. Have you recorded anything? i'd like to hear you singing... also... if you ever need a bassist... i'm avaiable! :wink3: i'd leave my band in 2 seconds for a canadian singer. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll keep that in mind Thom, anytime I need a bassist I'll come to you ;), and yes I have recorded things actually haha why would you leave your band for a canadian singer? haha canadians aren't THAT cool lol ohh well! haha. Awww! poor Ren *gives hug* Ren, always remember that monkeys are cool! haha :D

canadians aren't THAT cool lol

haha don't say that! canadians are the best! The coolest people that i've ever talked to on the internet are canadians. Also... *psssh* but, canadian girls are the cutest people in the world. ;)

And hey, any chance that you would upload something that you recorded? like, maybe a cover if you don't wanna show your own songs? cos i'd really like to hear. :cool: