✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone in a band?

Sally_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm in a little band right now.... there are 3 of us. We all play guitar and I chime in on piano for a couple songs. We have a cover of The Scientist that's pretty damn good. Our singer is a girl and she's incredible.

We're very laid back........ yay!

Haha. I'm also in a band, or WERE. We don't play much together anymore, just for ourselves. Almost everyone wanted to play the guitar, and we didn't agree on what to play :P When we started the band, none of us could play any instruments at all, and none of us could sing :lol: But we learned (at least to play instruments) and made our first song. We came in second in a local music competition... :D

I was but it was when I used to swim, with the people in the club and the ones I compite with, but as I quit, I also left the band. And the other was with my mates, but we all live very far and we couldnt practise, so Im not at the moment

I'd love to be. But im not talented.

I also bet you are, besides talent is not the only thing you need. If you dont like music, it doesnt matter how much talent you hace, it still wont be good enough. Besides who told you you werent a talented girl? As far as I know, noone can tell you that, it is relative to anyones persception. ---- Sorry for my english :D

i'm kinda in a band. lol. the funny/dumb thing about it is there's 3 of us. two of us for sure are in it. the other is sorta undecided. we haven't got our lead male singer that we want. none of us have instruments except for me. i've got the drums which I play and then a bass with no amp. so it's not really a band. lol. but it's just the beginning of one. my cousin borrowed me his guitar for a couple weeks and i've been making up some tunes and so I got some ideas for songs. but i don't know how this is all gonna work out. :shrug:

Yep Im in 2 bands. One of them is a bunch of very good musicians who I respect dearly, and they are a few years older than me too. The other band is 2 of my geek friends, we formed when we were 14 and I never really took it seriously, and still dont. They talk about how they're gonna make it big with this shitty little tape they recorded, and Ive put no effort into the melody whatsoever and I'd never use any of my good riffs for them.

i'm in the school band for clarinet and thats pretty much it....oh yea and I played piano for like 2 months in this other little band I guess you could call it....it was for my church.. :lol:

Im kinda in one.. but he asked meout.. i said no.. he left .. she left... now i with two other gals who ive been getting really annoyed with....

and now that weve renamed the band were having trouble deciding..

I DONT THINK ITS GONNA WORK! im the only musical one.... and the others a flaky chips sometimes... :lol: not really..

I'm in Steph (shibbnani)'s band. We just haven't had a chance to really get together since we're all so damn busy/gone/whatever. And my poor ickle bass is broken. Bah.

But Steph just got a spiffy new red Fender, so things are looking up.

I'm in various bands...I've got a band with which I've got a few gigs in autumn, we play rock covers, and at school I play my guitar in two different groups, one with me playing guitar, a friend piano and a girl singing (we tried trouble and the scientist and it turned out to be quite good, we were rehearsing when people started entering the room and came listening) and the other with me, a bass player and a drummer, as a background band. Occasionally we combine these two bands, pretty fun either.