✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone in a band?

Sally_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ok, i'll sit in the other corner then, jewl*. :D

and yes ren, good idea with the virtual band thing. HEY, WE NEED A DRUMMER!! ANY VOLUNTEERS?

Yay!! Someone Who will talk to me!! :D * pats head*

If i knew how to do drums, id gladly do it :confused:

Me and a friend are a jamming and songwriting duo trying to start a band. We need a drummer and bassist ... got one drummer interested tho so we'll have a jam with him soon. I sing and play guitar (and started playing piano again recently - thanks to Chris Martin for the inspiration ;) ). I find that its stacks easier to do our own material than covers. Covers mean you actually have to impress people with a rendition of something they already know, with your own stuff you sound like can mess around a bit and have fun, and impress people with something new... well hopefully anyway.

I want to start a band, but cant find anyone,

I am playing Piano, so i need one to drum, one to play guitar and one to play bass..

That should be a wonder, here in my village you cant find anyone who can play instruments..

Only my father, but he dont wants to, he played piano in a band for 29 years, so... heheh..

there are pros and cons of being in a band. Good stuff is you get to play music, the music you want to play and rock it out. You get to write stuff. You have a chance to get your music out there if you are good. There is no high like playing in front of people. you get to have fun with the band members (who are hopefully close friends) Probably lots more too but Im tired so thatll do...

Cons - money and time.... as for money ... I bought 100 bucks worth of little bits of gear I needed for my guitar today... not happy :angry: ... as for time... well like when do I have time to be in a band I am studying!!!

also keeping a band together is hard work especially if everyone doesnt hit it with each other really well, both as friends and musically. And then there is what happens if you never get success and you end up playing the miserable monday nite gigs at rundown pubs to and audience of 2 people.

Jeesh I must be in a down mood today! ;)

I play the Clarinet in Band, Marching Band, and a Symphony Orchestra .

When read everyone's post, it made me think.. How can someone NOT play an instrument? I don't think you need talent to play an instrument.

You you just need to be dedicated and believe in yourself.

Everything you are falls from the sky like a star.

I want to start a band, but cant find anyone,

I am playing Piano, so i need one to drum, one to play guitar and one to play bass..

That should be a wonder, here in my village you cant find anyone who can play instruments..

Only my father, but he dont wants to, he played piano in a band for 29 years, so... heheh..

hmm... Where are you from????

• 2 weeks later...