✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone in a band?

Sally_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay,

Well I'm super hot! I just got home from school & now I'm really sleepy.

I think I might go down to the beach soon (cause I live right near it) or go in my pool lol though I haven't been in there for ages!

Yeah I haven't talked to u in agggeess! Hope everythings well, but judging by your 'personal quote'.....anyways I don't think that's true! :P

lol! so ur hot huh? :wink3: :lol: you're sooo lucky!!! with a beach nearby .. that's great! its hot as hell here.. damn summer!! and yup we haven't talked in ages! i was away for 2 weeks so ill ..but im ok now. hahaha and dont worry im not down anymore so i'll change my "personal quote" as soon as i can :P enjoy the beach! U know u RoX my SoX! :D

Hehe...it's not even summer here yet! That's next month. So you xmas in summer too?

The beach in my suburb is actually quite shitty but oh well!

Well I'm glad ur not feeling down anymore coz i'd hate for that to be the case. :smug:

Haha well you know u RoX my SoX too! :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: opps i was wrong.. its still spring here but the damn sun is too hot! and yup! i eat ice cream in xmas :P yummy! ohh im sorry about the beach but u still have ur pool :D .. well, time for me to go and get some rest.. see ya around julia! sweet legolas dreams ! oops,ur not going to sleep i guess.that's me :lol: :lol: so sweet dreams to me ( with hot chix i hope) :P

anyone in a band?

our band had our first practice today

yes

we can only play one song though 'no time' by the guess who

i think we're called refresh

just wait 'til our cd comes out in a store near you

lol! Oh yes,, Im waiting!! ;)

*a few more hours later*

Did you have nice Gimli dreams?? Oh, I keep missing you on here! When you're on it, i'm asleep or something. Hope you had a nice day, time for me to go sleep. *hugs back*

:lol: :lol: unfortunately i had gimbli dreams :P ..i miss u too.. damn hrs difference.. i hope u have sweet dreams too! * huge hug* :P

I WILL!! Call you!!Gimme ur Number!!

sure.. the next time i see ya round :P