✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Email download - username and password?

Mug Costanza

Hey guys. I'm hoping someone can give me a straight answer without saying "Oh, just check out the download mirror posted on another forum."

I actually didn't have a problem getting the email itself; it came within 5 minutes of me entering my info. Here's my problem though. I'm hoping that some of you had this same problem and overcame it.

I clicked on the link to the download site and it asked me for a username and password...

...whaaaaaaaaaat??

Does ANYONE out there know what to enter in these fields? I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Guest LiquidSky
Hey guys. I'm hoping someone can give me a straight answer without saying "Oh, just check out the download mirror posted on another forum."

I actually didn't have a problem getting the email itself; it came within 5 minutes of me entering my info. Here's my problem though. I'm hoping that some of you had this same problem and overcame it.

I clicked on the link to the download site and it asked me for a username and password...

...whaaaaaaaaaat??

Does ANYONE out there know what to enter in these fields? I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

I didn't receive the email which btw I am still waiting.. but last time whenever x&y was around.. we had a username which was your email screen name and password was the password you choose for the site.. so I assume it's the same this time..

The link should look something like

http://del.interoute.com/?id=c598e89b-0419-419d-8c52-7d3d9e3dca54&delivery=download&tk= blahblah y57TCSEINW0=*47

I got my email about 10 minutes after i submitted my info.

Also the download will be a .zip. Open it and inside is the mp3

So all the rapidshare link is is the exact copy as its normally received in .zip.

I am not directing you to the link.. just saying :D

Good luck on hopefully getting the song.. its awesome.

Help!

I typed in my info this morning at work. I came home (9 hrs after) and cannot use the link...its only good for 6 hours. I typed in my info again to get a new link and I haven't gotten any e-mails. I even used a different e-mail address one time. I got the 1st one right away. Is this a one time thing?

Same hassels as some of the others here but got a good listen early this morning on jo whiley then on their myspace.

But as for me free download, had to leave for work before the email arrived...back from work but missed my 6 hour window. Wish they'd tipped us off that the link would only be good for 6 hours.

Get asked for a passord and user name, tried my Coldplay info but no joy. Also tried to get a 2nd link via email on the site, also no joy.

I'm off to hunt on this site as I'm sure some kind soul has already put i a dl on rapid share.

Thank you, that works.:)

I think I requested about 8 emails during the course of yesterday afternoon, which all arrived simultaniously at about midnight. Of course by the time I found them this morning they had expired!:confused::rolleyes:

...whaaaaaaaaaat??

i need an answer!

i want to get another e mail to download it, but before i need you to tell me what to enter as USER AND PASSWORD!!!

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

Thank you, that works.:)

I think I requested about 8 emails during the course of yesterday afternoon, which all arrived simultaniously at about midnight. Of course by the time I found them this morning they had expired!:confused::rolleyes:

it wokrs? i cant get in!!! what did you use as user and pass ?

thanks!

I am really annoyed by all this. As I don't sit my a computer all day and watch emails, I did't know about the 6 hour expire time on the link, then I went through all the rigmarol again and now I carn't open the file!!!! I was so looking forward to hearing the song, but now I am angry and frustrated and want to smash my computer to tiny little bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solution

you don't need the username/passwor instead of clicking the link copy and paste it, make sure to copy the =*47 in the end of the link...

At first when I clicked the link it take me into the username/password page but if you copy the link correctly I takes you directly to the download.. just click save :)