🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Thank You Coldplay!!!

Space Cadet

Giving away the first single was huge of you, and I'm incredibly grateful.

I can't fathom the logistics that must have gone into it, but I can tell you it made my day! :cool: (week...month) And I know that however much of the inevitable squabbling is happening around here (go figure) most everyone is grateful too.

It's great to have you back! :nice: :dance:

Here here! Giving away the song, a b-side and 3 free shows is amazing! (ANd if you listened to the BBC interview, you know that it costs a fortune to stage a show at MSG!!)

Many thanks for giving so much back to your fans!!:D

D'ya think now that maybe people will FINALLY stop complaining about no Toronto DVD?;)

they've tried a lot to make this album look great!

and Chris particularly said it.

But he also said that not everyone will like us too.

That's what is happening here.

Any way they're just artists like several others in this world, so don't mind about all comparisions and negativity replies to stop them from working though.

Because i'll certainly cannot live my life happily without Coldplay.

:rolleyes:

Definitely a HUGE thank you for this, I can't stop myself from listening to it on loop.

And I will try and see you in London on the 16th, if I can get the tickets. Thanks again :dance:

You wouldn't have a gap in your busy schedule for a concert on August 2nd somewhere in London, would you? :D

Ah it's not their fault, I guess they didn't anticipate there being such a huge demand for it.

I agree, thank you, that's very generous of you. :D

I just got tired of all the whining on here about no DVD,lol. I wasn't asking for it:lol:.

Aw, Zemy, cute spoiler.:) Hope you get your wish!

One of my favourite moments from today was when Jo Whiley said "you're website has crashed" and Chris and Jonny burst out laughing lol.

*Gasp*

Someone please put this online! I can't find it anywhere and the one in the multimedia section doesn't work!

Coldplay, thank you SO incredibly much for today and the wonderful song you gave us for free. I don't know if you can understand how happy you've made me (and others), in the long run and throughout this year with all the speculation and all the exciting news, but suffice it to say I would be having a much more miserable time at college without you and without this place! You're amazing for all that you do, but all the free stuff surrounding this album makes you even more amazing!

You wouldn't have a gap in your busy schedule for a concert on August 2nd somewhere in London, would you? :D

^And if I could just make one tiny request, it would be the one above. Any chance of having a London concert on August 2 or even August 3? If you could make this happen, I won't ever ask for anything else in my entire life, I promise :lol:

Haha, I would love to know what that ad was for. Pringles maybe? that would be the most awesome thing ever! :lol:

*Crunch* "Hmmmm... now THIS is what I call living Life In Technicolor!"

Ok that was pretty random but anyway.

PRINGLES!! i miss talking about pringles.

coldplay, do you like pringles?

AGH, i remember there was an article in which chris ate pringles! MUST FIND.

(hahahha, i just googled "coldplay + pringles" and what do i get? semy's thread in the lounge and my own "coldplay in the studio" story :dozey:)

i really need to go to sleep.

[/completely random]