✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill CD Single?

kejwilson

This may have been mentioned somewhere else but has anyone found a place to order the CD single for VH? (Not including the German Amazon link) I live in Canada and could get a hold of it through that link.

It's going to be released as a cd single in Germany on 9th May with "Lost?" as an extra track. This is apparently a different track to "Lost!" which will be on the album.

Well i've ordered my copy from ebay just to make sure i get one - if it's only a German release then it could be quite rare.

I can't believe that we're getting so many new songs so soon. First violet hill and in the next 5 days we'll get A Spell A Rebel Yell and Lost?

It's the same track, according to EMI:http://www.emimusic.de/produkt/5099922696021/coldplay-violet_hill#1

It says "Lost? (Bonus Track und nicht auf dem Album)".

Which translates as "Lost? (Bonus Track and not on the album)"

so it's a different song to the one on the album.

It says next to "Lost?" "Bonus Track und nicht auf dem Album". Which translates as "Bonus Track and not on the album" - so it's a different song to the one on the album.

Yeah, it looks like it'll also be on the Japanese edition of VLV.

Don't suppose some kind soul will let us hear this in the multimedia section? (when it's out of course)

You might try asking Indigo/Chapters/Borders. They're all pretty good at getting their hands on imports, so try it.:)

Borders is the only one of those stores I've ever heard of :dozey: But that's what it's like living in Iowa.... completey cut off from culture.