✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Script

Black Rose

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I've been a fan of The Script for a while and I just went to their concert last Tuesday. It was awesome and as Coldplay is my favorite band (and I'm sure if you're reading this, it's yours, too), I figured their fans must overlap. Anybody else into The Script?

They're from Dublin, Ireland and their music is seriously amazing...they've got the piano emphasis like Coldplay on most of their songs. If you haven't heard them, listen to We Cry and Rusty Halo. Those are my favorite songs :)

Check out their website, too: http://www.thescriptmusic.com.

They're relatively new (they only have one album out, named The Script) and they deserve more fans and recognition so let's give it to them, Coldplayers! :D

• 1 month later...

Have you heard of The Script?

I know that they're pretty popular over in the UK, but here in the US they are just starting to rise in popularity. They are one of my favorite bands ever, right next to Coldplay! :cool:

The Script is a trio of some wonderful guys from Ireland who make such beautiful music and lyrics. Their whole debut album (self-titled "The Script") is AMAZING. With such a wide variety of music, they are one of those bands that just about everyone can fall in love with. I have often heard them compared to Coldplay, and they themselves admit that Coldplay is a big influence on them, but they also have many other bits of music sprinkled in.

I saw them live a couple months ago, and I thought they put on such an amazing show. Okay, so while I may not be able to compare them to Coldplay in their total concert performance, they are like Coldplay in that you could go to their concerts over and over again and not get tired of the music. After the concert, I also got to attend the Meet & Greet and can tell you that they are some of the most real and down-to-earth guys I've ever met!

Lately, they have been becoming more and more popular. They are touring with American Idol winner David Cook in November and December. Plus, if you've heard Kris Allen's new single, you may know that The Script were the original writers of the song. The Script are also scheduled to appear on the Ellen show sometime this season, so stay tuned!

If you'd like to find out more about them, check out their website: thescriptmusic.com. Their Myspace is myspace.com/thescript. And if anyone is interested in helping make them a bit more popular (especially here in the US), you can go to their official street team, thescript.fancorps.com, and sign up. Make sure to type in my username on the site, "nerdeebirdee", where it asks who referred you. ;)

If you haven't checked them out, you should! It doesn't hurt to listen! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok kiddies, here are my vids, i have to say they were amazing and dang i love the China Club Breakeven and an amazing cover of Bowie's "Heroes" totally in love last night. Hubby came with me and we had a great early St. Patty's night!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3zOtdHeBbU]YouTube- The Script Breakeven and Heroes Live The China Club[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMfbVgQIWYc]YouTube- The Script The Man Who Can't be Moved Live China Club NYC[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...