✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Perv Unit

melanieau

in pervy dreamland I would imagine...

glad to see you are with us:wink3:

Pleasure's all mine ;)

What action are we fufilling this fine day? Finding NME pics and Guy marathon pics, I see?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleasure's all mine ;)

What action are we fufilling this fine day? Finding NME pics and Guy marathon pics, I see?

yes and also just the general spreading of our madness across coldplaying land...world domination to follow...:sneaky:

Mimi just combinged al the VLV links into one thread in MM, so I hope you find it ok. I HAVE to sleep,lol. It's 6AM here!! I only got up to pee, and I figured I'd glance at Coldplaying...and THIS happened. It's the best song so far!!!! I can't stop grinning.

ok...going to beddy-bye nowz...

V__V my female parental has discovered this thread and gave me an annoying persistant rant on "smuttyness"

cheer me up ;(

Pervs have more fun! And EVERYONE is pervy to some degree or another...

Does this help at all?

Aww, does the trick :)

Honestly, any picture with Chris' gorgeous face and those pretty blue eyes always cheers me up :nice: (which is why I have a collection of them exceeding 100 pictures on my iPod :laugh3:)

Eh as you can seeeee I'm in more of a "squeee gorgeous Chris" mood than a pervy one :laugh3: I still have that part in me somewhere, but listening to Viva La Vida returns me to this which is always really nice :nice:

Eh as you can seeeee I'm in more of a "squeee gorgeous Chris" mood than a pervy one :laugh3: I still have that part in me somewhere, but listening to Viva La Vida returns me to this which is always really nice :nice:

how about this? the gorgeousness overwhelms me.....:)

Hahahah OH GOD, you really made that thread, haha... THAT MEANS PERVNESS FOR EVERYONE!!!

So people I'm making a new C&J Wallpaper, just for you pervs of course... and me hahah :laugh3::lol: