✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's started their Christmas shopping???

Sweet One

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't need to do any Christmas shopping (Hannukah all the way!) but I did go the mall last weekend and it was very enjoyable! I LOVE shopping at this time of the year, the stores are all so nicely decorated and I love the Christmas songs playing in the stores. :wink:

yeah i like that too....i went to the mall when i was gone for that week to start shopping and the day after thanksgiving was crazy....almost all the good stuff was gone :shock:

i still need to buy my mom and dad gifts

i have a brother and two sisters, and i only bought a gift for one sister

so yeah i still need to do some more shopping...ah i dont have money either....but i'm suppose to get some check back from this rebate i sent in for this computer i have....and money coming back from my school, so that should be enough to buy everyone something nice.....

ooh and i'll have some money left over....i love going shopping for other ppl then getting a few things for myself 8)

I'm nearly done! 8) I am lucky though because me and my 2 sisters and my mam have decided we are just going to have a day out in Newcastle, go for a meal and spend £60 on ourselves (which would be £20 x 3 what we would spend on each other but instead we get to spend it on ourselves on whatever we want and we get a day out too! Probably end up at the pub at the end of it as well.

So I just have to buy for 2 grandas (what do you buy people who have already got everything they want!), my step dad (easy - just buy him Newcastle Brown Ale and a bar of Galaxy chocolate and he is happy) and that's it!!

Um... I did mine 3 weeks ago *ducks*

Geek! sweat.gif

I was going to do it yesterday, but I had to go to the dentist first and she surprised me with an extraction. She took out my upper right wisdom tooth! So, I'm recovering now... 19.gif

lol :lol:

Um... I did mine 3 weeks ago *ducks*

Geek! sweat.gif

I was going to do it yesterday, but I had to go to the dentist first and she surprised me with an extraction. She took out my upper right wisdom tooth! So, I'm recovering now... 19.gif

She surprised you with that??? Normally you plan that before. Aww, getting my last wisdom tooth pulled out (that was the one down on the left) was a nightmare!!! I looked like a zombie afterwards. My cheek was green and black and swollen... :puppydogeyes:

And Ian - I can't believe it!!! :shock: I haven't gotten anything so far.

Aww, getting my last wisdom tooth pulled out (that was the one down on the left) was a nightmare!!! I looked like a zombie afterwards. My cheek was green and black and swollen... :puppydogeyes:

when i was gone i got 4 wisdom teeth taken out all at once :shock: .....the top and bottom on both sides....and i'm going back in a week and a half for surgury on my jaw....i'm so scared...

but that isnt going to stop me from shopping :shock:

:lol:

wisdom teeth thats a funny name for teeth :lol:

one in a CD shop - i bought so much that there wasn't a suitable bag so he went and found one for me. but the only one he could find was a binbag - not only that, but it was a yellow binbag which apparently smelt "lemon fresh". it was hilarious. :D apparently it was like my special free gift. :D