✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's started their Christmas shopping???

Sweet One

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a case of towns battling it out to get the best "celebrity" to turn their lights on.

There is going to be something missing this year, as the family whose house was normally the brightest in terms of outside lights have moved away.

Or did they have to sell it because they couldn't afford to pay their electricity bill??:rolleyes:

I'm giving everyone pieces of paper saying:

"A donation has been made in your name to your local school's arts programs."

Everyone has to pretend they're happy with it, and everyone actually believes it!!:laugh3:

JK

:lol:

I assume you've seen the Friends episode where Chandler did that to everyone? :laugh3:

:lol:

I assume you've seen the Friends episode where Chandler did that to everyone? :laugh3:

:dozey:

Of course:rolleyes:

Which was the episode where someone (Joey I think) was eating something, but he didn't want Chandler to know he was eating it, so Chandler said "Ill give you 10 dollars to whistle right now"

Any idea?

we went to get some food the other day and my sister couldnt help but go for Christmas presents, grrrrr, I was like 'Stop it for Christ's sake! you're not gonna eat those..' :dozey:

And my other sisters want me to spoil their kids with toys and everything.. :disappointed: