✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's started their Christmas shopping???

Sweet One

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. :lol: it doesn't bother me' date=' i'm far too used to public humiliation. :roll:[/quote']i dred it :shock:

hahah

i started mine on saturday but iv millions 2 get so i wont b done til xmas eve!!! :lol: :( :D
ah i hate waiting 'till then....because its soo busy...plus all the good stuff is mostly gone :shock:

ooh cath' date=' a ticket for martin grech would be nice while you're there. and i've told you the albums i want as well :D if you buy me enough you might get a free yellow binbag! the offer stands for you too, madge! :D[/quote']i see catherine is going to be busy buying all those gifts for maria and jane :lol:

If anybody would like me to buy me the following I would be very grateful. (Catherine)

*the aqualung Album

*A big long scarf from Gap

*A woolly hat from Gap

Thankyou. :D Subtle enough I think. :shock:

Oooh, the stripey long scarf??? I loveth thee scarf! yllove.gif *adds scarf to xmas list*

ooh cath' date=' a ticket for martin grech would be nice while you're there. and i've told you the albums i want as well :D if you buy me enough you might get a free yellow binbag! the offer stands for you too, madge! :D[/quote']

Jane it's a selection box and keyring for you my dear. :D

• 5 years later...