✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Chart Predictions

Jpw48

Right then, given the change in the UK chart last year, where any song which has been legally downloaded can be entered into the charts, I think its time people start putting bets on where the two tracks, Violet Hill and Viva La Vida will chart. I'm guessing they'll be top 20 at least, given their ridiculously high placings on iTunes all week :D

For fairness, we'll go with the Radio1 Official Chart, as there are several slightly different charts in the UK.

This thread is for Violet Hill only...

We're down to 20 in the chart, number 22 is a track by Ne-Yo which entered on downloads alone. Haveing checked iTunes its at number 10 in the iTunes download chart. That means both our Colplday tracks should be top 15, maybe even top 10! :D

Yeah, Viva la Vida would make a better numebr one! But I don't think its sold as well on iTunes as Violet Hill.

Its amazing how many people have paid for it even though it was online for free all week!! :O

I'll plump for 8th

Well that was plumper than Santa following a hell of a lot of Mince Pies, cos you're bang on!

Number 8

I was hoping for higher than that :(

But still not bad given people actually paid for it!

i have not seen any mention in the official UK charts or whatever you call them, I browsed a few hours ago and no mention of coldplay; however, in the US charts, the Hot modern rock tracks Violet Hill debuted at 17