September 13, 200917 yr That's them! :) They're not like the livestrong ones... they're circular in cross section and much much cooler. ;)
September 13, 200917 yr yahh someone posted that site on here and i really want to order some. do you like them?
September 13, 200917 yr yahh someone posted that site on here and i really want to order some. do you like them? For me to say "yes" would be the understatement of the day. ;) I love them! :dance:
September 13, 200917 yr I wish I could.. I think I'm the only one in my area who actually likes Yellow. Even my brother, a converted Coldplay fan, hates Yellow. His loss. LOOK AT THE STAAAARS LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU AND ALL THE THINGS YOU DO AND THEY WERE ALL YELLOW ... You know you're addicted when you play Coldplay songs on the piano at the music store not deafeningly loud, but loud enough so everyone can hear it. Just trying to make every Coldplay fan's day better, whether they walk up to me and say, "Excuse me, but were you playing FIX YOU???" or they smile to themselves and sigh with contentment.
September 13, 200917 yr I really want to order the bracelets but its like 60 bucks if i want 20 (which i do) so i am going to have t convince my mom to let me use her credit car
September 13, 200917 yr I really want to order the bracelets but its like 60 bucks if i want 20 (which i do) so i am going to have t convince my mom to let me use her credit car They're sold in groups of 18--why do you need exactly 20? ;) 11 is my lucky number which is why I had to have 22... 11 on each wrist. :dance:
September 13, 200917 yr yum! Those brownies were good. I loved the creepy construction worker who came out and was all "OOOOH A PARTY"!!! Happy birthday Jonny, again, I walked a long distance in jeans for you! ....well Guy helped so yeah.
September 13, 200917 yr We did! it was reallllllllllly fun! You also know you're obsessed when you run out a new sharpie pen in a month and 5 rolls of tape, all for your hands :D
September 13, 200917 yr Ahh I need more tape Katie lost the yellow! When you always have a sharpie ready for use each day.
September 13, 200917 yr When you have an anxiety attack without Coldplay... Tonight I went to my sister's boyfriends house and my phone ran out of battery which meant no Coldplay music and no tweeting with Blaire about Coldplay which I was doing. So after an hour of so I felt really dizzy and uncomfortable in my skin and my face turned really pale... my legs were shaking when I was walking. I know it was because of my phone running out battery. So yeah... it was really weird. Oh, and today I noticed my sister's boyfriend has the same hair, same eyes, and same height as Guy Berryman. His hair is short and scruffy right now like Guys (same color too) but it is realllyyy curly when he grows it out.
September 13, 200917 yr ehhh who cares? hahaha we're all in love with people in their 30's! haha True. Very true. :smug:
September 13, 200917 yr Did I mention he also has the same voice as Guy, minus the accent? It's like the same tone...
September 13, 200917 yr I've got the sheet music...I can play alot of Coldplay songs by ear, but now that I'm taking music theory I can finally learn how to read my Coldplay piano book! Lucky. I want the piano book and to know how to read sheet music.
September 13, 200917 yr LOL I bought a keyboard and got a Coldplay piano book but I don't know how to read it that good.:P I'm learning though. :)
September 13, 200917 yr LOL I bought a keyboard and got a Coldplay piano book but I don't know how to read it that good.:P I'm learning though. :) I got a keyboard right after the Coldplay concert just to learn there songs. And to Emily: Yes, be very jealous! He is right by me right now since him and my sister are staying here this weekend. Maybe i can sneak a pic.
Create an account or sign in to comment