✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Jul-08: Phoenix - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Welcome to the thread for the above show which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the show.

One thread one show - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road.

Did you get tickets?

Are you looking for tickets?

Are you looking for ticket swaps?

Need help/directions on getting to the show?

Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is?

Are you just bloody excited?

Do you have a review for the show?

Did you take any pictures... share them here!

CCC ROW 36

Got tickets yesterday CCC row 37, I live in El Paso and will be traveling up to Phx, anyone know if these seats are decent or not?

Although I am sure I am on the floor, not sure if Row 37 is all the way in the back

I'm flying to Phoenix from San Francisco for the show...my tickets are in Sec 111, row U. I actually pulled some floor seats towards the back but prefer to be up on the side if it's not an elevated floor.

I live in Mexico and I'll go all the way up to Phoenix just to see coldplay (and my family and I are taking a one week vacation in San Diego also). I think I'm the one traveling more miles to get there so far LOL.

My seats in Sec 122, row C. There were ones in floor level, but all the way to the back, this are better.

PS: It sucks that I have to pick the tickets on the Arena, anybody got more info on that Toyota Pick Up Window? Do I have to be there very early to get them, or at the time of the show is OK??

PSS: Did I mention my family and I are DIVING ALL THE WAY FROM MEXICO TO THE STATES??? At least a 12 hours roadtrip!!! Should be fun :D:D:D

Second Level

I got presale tickets on the second level, second row. Could have gotten floor seats but I chose not to, thanks to prices and the extra fees.

And, also, as a Phoenix resident and someone who's been to the arena for concerts in the past (floor seats once, lower level a second time), I felt like second level seats, so close to the edge of the level, might actually be better. For the seats on the floor, I was near the back, and could barely see anything. The lower level was further back and no better. My second level seats are very close to the stage, so here's hoping for a better experience!*

*And since it's Coldplay, it WILL be a better experience!

Duffman,

I am row 36 on the floor, is this way in the back or in the middle.

A little nervous when I hear you once had floor seats but could barely see anything. I have never been to the Jobing.com arena.

Thanks.